SNM - Another workout card question

FitGirl-ATX

Cathlete
Hi SNM,

I don't think this problem has been reported yet, so I wanted to post it here; I apologize if I missed a similar question in the forums if it's already been posed. At any rate, I completed all of my 1RM tests, and they all appear in the exercises list in red text to indicate that the test has been completed. However, when I generate & print out some of my workout cards, the weight for exercises that were completed as 1RM tests (and are non-body weight drills) are marked as N/A. Now, I did use Safari today for the first time to print the workout cards; I didn't test in other browsers such as IE or Firefox. I'll take a look at some point today to see if I get the same problem with IE and/or Firefox, but I wanted to at least point out the problem and be specific regarding the browser type.

Thanks,
FitGirl-ATX

p.s. You all have done an incredible job with thecathenation.com, the forums, and, of course, with STS. You all are definitely the best in the industry. THANK YOU!!!

You will find that most of those missing exercise 1 rep maxes have a subtle name change on the workout card from the one you tested, even thought they are actually the same exercise. So just go to "all exercises" and click on the name as it appears on your workout card. Use the exact wording from the card.
Here's an example.
On disc 1 you do "incline front raise on stability ball" #641
On disc 22 this exercise got renamed "incline bench front raise" #640 on the workout card.
I watched disc 22 and this is the same exercise, performed on the ball and not on a bench. So you enter the same data that you did for the disc 1 exercise and now your workout card will show the correct weight to lift. There are a LOT of examples of this.
There are also 2 entries for "one leg elevated lunges", #469 and #470.
Basically you have to go card by card and look to see what weights are missing and then go find them on "all exercises." I hope SNM will fix some of those.
Beth

Those issues are fixed in mine.

You will find that most of those missing exercise 1 rep maxes have a subtle name change on the workout card from the one you tested, even thought they are actually the same exercise. So just go to "all exercises" and click on the name as it appears on your workout card. Use the exact wording from the card.
Here's an example.
On disc 1 you do "incline front raise on stability ball" #641
On disc 22 this exercise got renamed "incline bench front raise" #640 on the workout card.
I watched disc 22 and this is the same exercise, performed on the ball and not on a bench. So you enter the same data that you did for the disc 1 exercise and now your workout card will show the correct weight to lift. There are a LOT of examples of this.
There are also 2 entries for "one leg elevated lunges", #469 and #470.
Basically you have to go card by card and look to see what weights are missing and then go find them on "all exercises." I hope SNM will fix some of those.
Beth

Hi,

The issues you mentioned are fixes in my WM. I was having the same issues. I found a post last night from the weekend where SNM was conversing with folks and asking them to send them the Disc #, Exercise #, Exercise Name for which they were having issues. I read the popst and then went to my WM and I refreshed the page and it works. Before, I would enter in the data for an exercise and it would not save, now it does. However, I noticed you have to go through and correct each problem exercise on each disc. I just checked each exercise list on each disc and made sure they were all red.

HTH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.