Snacks/Mini Meal

Tricia Haley

Cathlete
Hi Cathe, My question is what snacks or mini meals really help tide you over till supper. I am currently backing off some medicine that i have been taking for about a year and a half. One of the problems i have been experiencing is as i taper back (on the medicine) with in a week i feel my appetite increase abit. It seems as though i struggle more between my mid day meal and supper. So i was curious if you or anyone out there have a meal/snack that you feel really helps tide you over till supper and that doesn't tide you over so much that you aren't hungry for supper. And also when you are trying to slim down for your videos how do you deal with your appetite when your body realizes that you are taking in less calories. I would like to lose about 5 to 10 pounds of fat but it also seems my appetite goes crazy when i try to eat less calories. Do you have any advice how to get through those times.? Thanks bunches for your ear and your great videos!!!:7

Tricia Haley

HI!
Not Cathe here.... but I would also like to hear comments and recommendations about good "clean" snacks.
If it helps, what I do now is I have a big breeakfast (oatmeal and fruit) and then by mid morning I have a low fat yougurt, an apple with peanut butter or veggies with hummus. I find that the more protein I include in my snack the less ravanous I get by mid day.
Remember also to eat small meals but frecuaently that way you'll keep your metabolism burning lots of calories.
Good luck
LULI

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.