Slide and glide DOMS

EllieB

Cathlete
I've done slide and glide for the first time on Friday and I experienced very new DOMS: I felt sore in my upper/outer thigh like never before and then this morning, while doing cardio supersets....Bang! I realized that thanks to the discs and those planks/ mountain climbers I've been using my legs in a different, new way... Is there anyone else out there who experienced the same? Btw, I was glad to feel those new DOMS, thanks to this series I'm feeling sore every day in new places: the impact maybe low but not the burning!:)

Hi there! Yup, that happened to me too! Those discs really work you! I had a hard time in the beginning get used to them, especially the jacks, I just could not open my legs far enough like Cathe and her crew. They are amazing! (I am not the least bit jealous). The worst for me though was Turbo Barre. My legs/glutes were totally fried. Have a great day :)

I had to take a break from exercising for about a week, & did Slide 'n Glide yesterday evening. I don't usually get DOMS, but you are so right - this one really targets those inner thighs! Love it!

Love to hear about Mr. DOMS visits. He always leaves a lasting impression :D

:D yes, but what I like about his recent visits is that finally I seem to have broken a plateaux, and something is happening in my lower half even if not too noticeable yet...and above all I can go lower while doing push-ups! This is a great conquer for me and I've never been so happy of my Doms in arms/chest: I will never stop to thank you Cathe for this extraordinary series!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.