skin firmness

Hello and happy holidays to everyone! I am a new cathe fan. My question is - does anybody recommend any skin cream that tightens your skin. The reason why I ask is because everyone know who has a child know that 99% of us our tummy skin does not have the same tightness as before no matter how flat our abs are. I have really good abs, but the very lower part of my abs my skin is not as tight, can anyone make a recommendation on skin creams, there are so many out there now, I know they make some for the face, etc. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Lori

I used the Nivea skin firming lotion on my thighs some time last year. It was useless to me.

I would love to hear about something that really works.

The way I understand it from dermatologists, the Peoples Pharmacy and reading, all normal creams just moisturize or slightly exfoliate. That's all they can do, so there's no need to pay much for them. Vaseline and Bag Balm and such are the best quality things out there, if you put them on when the skin is moist, like after a shower. The only cream that does anything more is Retin-A and Renova which peel the outer layer of skin, and are FDA approved for removing fine lines, sunspots and such. They are also good for acne. However, they are only available with a prescription, although I get mine in Mexico. :) Any cream that claims any more than this is a scam. For loose skin, there is nothing but plastic surgery. Sad but true.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-14-01 AT 06:06PM (Est)[/font][p]I've heard a lot of good things about skin brushing. You can check the www.ttapp.com forum, and do a search on it. I tried it and noticed immediate results in my arms, but got lazy and stopped doing it. But a lot of people there have had success.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.