Shrinking Violets Saturday 11/4

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Hey Flowers!:+

I have an 86 min mish-mosh planned for myself this morning! It involves B&G, LIC and BM! I am a little scared but gonna do it anyway! This will be my first taste of doing these 3 videos! Nice way to try them, right!? }(

I'll post the work out and what I thought when I'm done! Gotta get movin' now!

Have a great day!:+

Hey Wendy! That sounds interesting! You have to let us in on what you did! I have been out for a couple of days but tomorrow will be my chance at one of the new dvds. Between games, and now having eight teenagers at the movies and out to eat will fill my day. My kids will be fifteen on Monday! Boy do I feel old!!

I have been eating good and have been noticing a difference in my waist going in. So when I haven't been exercising at least I have been doing good on my diet! But tomorrow will be drillmax and that looks like fun but tough! I want to order LIC which I could kick myself for already not getting! And the cardio Fusion looks good also! Let me know Wendy how B&G is. My legs were tired just looking at it!

Hope all of you violets have a great Saturday! Pray for me with all those teenagers!

kim

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Good morning, Violets! After wandering through dark and cloudy days last month, I am dancing in the marvelous light again. My precious package from Cathe arrived Thursday afternoon during my lunch hour. The UPS man was an angel who delivered a little box of hope. The surprise Cathe included blessed me beyond measure. I was so excited that I could not contain my joy. :7 I was not expecting to receive a gift and a note from her! It is a good thing I was alone during my lunch hour because I filled up with warm fuzzies and literally jumped for joy. :7

I struggled with my eating yesterday, but I am back on track this morning and ready for a new beginning. I packed my scale in a box again this morning and sealed it. My counselor encouraged me to walk in freedom and step on the scale every now and then to celebrate my progress when I can see a visible and dramatic difference in my shape and size instead of focusing on the scale every week. As of early this morning, I weigh 210 pounds (size 18 jeans). My goal is 130 pounds (petite size 8 jeans) by the 4th of July. I am celebrating my 40-month fitness anniversary this morning. I started this amazing journey on July 4, 2003, and I am hoping to celebrate reaching my goal on my 4-year anniversary next year.

I am returning to my Breaking Free Bible study this morning and hoping to finish the rest of this journey through God’s Word this year. I am ready to enjoy the first of my beloved new workouts. I previewed Cardio Fusion for the first time this morning, and I am fired up and ready to give it a whirl. Cathe blessed me with this special gift that I will treasure, and I am expecting it to be my favorite DVD of the bunch! She is such a doll! :)

Cathe is waiting for me. Have a blessed day! It is time for me to jump for joy! :7 Glory! I am hoping to check-in later with a review of Cardio Fusion.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Okay, my work out is complete! I was interrupted by DS before I could finish my originally planned mosh so I changed it a bit.

Here's what I did:

B&G warm up
B&G 1st 4 standing ex's
LIC step seg 1
B&G 2nd 4 standing ex's
LIC step seg 2
B&G last 4 stand ex's

(interrupted by DS wanting out of his crib. I had to wait a few hours until nap time to continue...)

BM2 warm up
BM2 step seg 1
BM2 upper body
B&G core
B&G stretch

If I had no interruptions the ORGINAL plan was to go from the last of the B&G ex's straight into the BM2 step seg 1 and upper body and then a stretch. I decided to add in the BM2 w/u and B&G core once I had been interrupted. }(

Meg- No problem at all. I was glad to do it! You may not be thanking me for very long though! *evil laugh* :7

hey ladies,

no workout for me today. ds #2 is sick:-( . he's definitely caught some type of bug.

wendy- great workout!

meg- enjoy your package.

kim- prayers are being sent your way.

heather- glad you are back.

have a great day ladies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.