Shrinking Violets Check-in for January 29-31, 2007

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

Well ladies, my voice is hangin' on by a very thin thread! Thank goodness I don't have to TALK to be a part of this forum or I'd be VERY unhappy right now! LOL

I'm not feeling any DOMS from Core Syn. y'day but everyone knows it could sneak up on ya at any time so I'm waiting!}( }( }(

Today has KenpoX on the rotation and I am actually going to do it! It's the lightest of my cardio options so since I am fighting a bug I am going to go with it...

I have to go...work again this morning!

Until later!:D

Kali: Get your !@#$#@ butt back in here NOW woman!:p

RE: Shrinking Violets Check-in

I am feeling a little sore from ME last night. Atleast I am not feeling like puking anymore. I wonder if it was that Kundalini yoga. I was doing some interesting stuff. LOL!
I think it is 70 min cardio today. I seemed to have switched Mon and Wed on my rotation, but that is alright.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Shrinking Violets Check-in

Glory! I persevered through the first month of this new year with a determined focus. My rotation is balanced, my eating is clean, and I am bursting with energy and ready to greet February with a smile. It feels good to wrap up this first month of 2007 from a place of victory!

This is my fun workout week. I enjoyed IMAX2 this morning for this first time since last summer. I kept up with Cathe during the straddle taps, but my inner thighs were on fire! This is another happy workout with some of the best music for a workout. I love it so much that I bought the CD. Cathe is adorable with her pigtails, and my heart smiles when she spins around after Interval 9 because she is so happy. IMAX2 feels a lot less intense after experiencing IMAX3, Hardcore Extreme, and Cardio Fusion. It kicked my butt when I was new to Cathe, but it is pure fun now. What a delight!

All the chatter about a Cathe Road trip has me dreaming. I would love to attend. Hopefully, it will be in the summer so I have enough time to whip my butt into shape first!

My Cathe calendar looks pretty with all the stickers and colored dots. I use blue dots for cardio, red dots for weight training, green dots for stretching, and yellow dots for abs and core. I love the January picture from Kick Max as well as the “embrace the challenge” quote. I will miss seeing it every morning during my workout, but I peeked at February and love the pretty red outfits from Butts and Guts. Cathe picked a good one for Valentine’s Day. The inspirational quote for February is from Boot Camp: “You can do anything for a minute!” Yes, I can.

I am planning to unpack my scale in the morning for my official Cathe calendar results. As soon as my results are recorded on my calendar, I will pack it away again. I do much better when I do not see the scale every morning. The daily fluctuations drive me nuts. It is much more motivating for me to weigh less often and see big changes!

I went to the club alone tonight and jogged in the pool. I was not alone for long. Two regular members of my friend’s cardio boot camp class were waiting for me at the front desk. They hugged me and cried and pouted and begged me to return to class because everyone misses me. My friend who teaches the class walked out while I was jogging in the pool and told me that she loves me. The lady who was working at the front desk tonight told me how much everyone misses me and wishes I would return to class. The club director was standing at the front desk folding towels when I left tonight, and he thanked me for coming and told me that he cares about me and wants me to be there. I am happy with my Cathe rotation that is giving me such amazing results, but it feels good to be loved! I know that I will want to return to class eventually, which is one of the reasons I have maintained my membership. Jogging in the pool is the other big one.

My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. I am looking forward to enjoying Cardio and Weights in the morning, which is another fun workout. I am hoping to have good news to share after I face the scale and tape measure. I am feeling confident and looking forward to recording my progress on my calendar.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us” (Hebrews 12:1 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back