Should I purchase the power tower?

fitat49

Cathlete
I already have a perfect pull pull up bar and it works great so should I even bother spending the money to get this tower. The shipping to my house is 40.00 and I just dont know if it's worth getting. Any feedback would be appreciated. Today is the last day I can order. Thanks Ladies!!

I purchased the power tower and here's why....
Yesterday, I attempted to the Meso 3 legs week 2...had a loaded barbell on my neck and I just couldn't get it up and over my head after finishing the first set of squats. Luckily, my husband was still home so I yelled up through a vent, woke him up and he came down and took it off my neck. My neck is very sore today and I don't know what I would've done without him there.
After going through that he agreed to spot me tomorrow for wk 2 then for the next 2 weeks (week 3 & 4). Then by the time I get to Meso 3 in the future, I'll have my tower to assist me.

Hope this helped!

g_lynn

How does the power tower assist with legs? I thought it was only for pull ups, chin-ups and bench press?

How does the power tower assist with legs? I thought it was only for pull ups, chin-ups and bench press?

You are correct, there have been replies by SNM that the Tower is not meant to be used as a squat rack.

I already have a perfect pull pull up bar and it works great so should I even bother spending the money to get this tower. The shipping to my house is 40.00 and I just dont know if it's worth getting. Any feedback would be appreciated. Today is the last day I can order. Thanks Ladies!!

Well, it depends, it is also used for chest presses with heavy weights, if you were looking for something to help with that. I bought safety stands, but they don't work for me for incline presses, so I really wanted one piece of equipment to do the chest work and pullups.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.