Should I do the road trip??

Jasmin416

Cathlete
I have been wanting to do the road trip for the past few years and I'm really tempted this time. I have gone and met Cathe at her gym and worked out with her there but it would probably be alot of fun to do the whole weekend. I am only an hour away.

So my question is for those that have gone. Is it a cannot miss opportunity? Like I said, I have been there before and I could just as easily take a day off from work and go see her again..ha! Any thoughts?

T

I say definitely!

I went to the roadtrip in Houston, and it was amazing! It was great doing all the Cathe classes. It was also so fun to meet all the other Cathe fans and visiting with them. I knew I would enjoy it, but I never expected to have as great of a time as I did.

Kimberly

I agree definitely yes, I can't go this year will have to wait for next year. I would be going alone but I'm not worried about it.

If you can go this year I would, you can have some fun for me :)

I would if I were you. Especially since you're only 1 hour away. It really is a blast and you will meet so many great people. Some of my closest friends are ladies I met at previous Road trips. It makes the forums so much more fun too because you will have actually met a bunch of people who post here. I went 3 years in a row myself, but didn't make it last year and can't make it this year because of vacation. I hope to go back again though in the future.

I went to the SD RT and it was such an inspirational time. Meeting Cathe in person may leave you star struck at first, but she is such a sweetie and soo down to earth! Also, once you FINALLY get to put real faces to the names you've been chatting with on-line is soooo motivating!! You get to hear about sooo many amazing ways Cathe and her team have changed lives!!

I can promise you that you will never regret it!! My DS and I are planning on the Disney World RT this year! In fact, he's ALMOST as excited to see Cathe again as he is to see Mickey!! :D:DLOL!!! Sorry, Cathe, but the Mouse may win out! :p

Pam

If you have the opportunity to go to one, I would highly recommend it. I've been to the ones in Glassboro and the destination ones and they are all awesome. Working out live with Cathe in a room filled with other people that share your enthusiasm is almost indescribable. Yes going to a class at Cathe's gym is nice, but attending the road trip just takes it to a new level. You will have fun meeting and spending time with the other attendees. Like Liann said, some of my best friends are people I have met from these road trips.

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.