Shoe Advice Needed!

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Okay, I can't even say how many pairs of shoes I have tried on and I am so frustrated. I recently bought a pair of Nike free TR fit and they are way too narrow. My foot rests on the arch and it hurts. Last year I bought a pair of new balance in a wide (assuming it would help) and they were too wide. I can't seem to win. The nb would basically fall off and I couldn't get them tight enough. I don't know what to do. Nike is apparently too narrow and the wide of nb is too wide. Does anyone have a somewhat wide foot that has found a good solution? I would really appreciate some advice!!

Thanks!
Angie

I finally found my answer for this issue with Ryka's. The toe box is wider, yet the ankle still fits well so that I don't feel like the shoe is falling off my foot.

Asics all the way! You can go to the Asics website and figure out which models would be best for you, based on your pronation. THEN go to Zappos.com and read the reviews from customers. I have high arches plus need a wider toe box and have a pair of the Asics Pulse 2 on the way right now. Waiting very patiently! Definitely order a 1/2 size larger than you normally would - they run small.

I have a hard time with shoes, too. My feet aren't actually wide, but my toes "act" like they are, if that makes any sense. I'm currently wearing a pair of Brooks, which I really like. I also have great luck with Saucony. That's what I've worn for years and love them, but I decided to try something new, and the Brooks are pretty awesome.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.