Shock Cardio Update - Shipping Alert!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just want give everyone an update on the shipping of Shock Cardio. As it stands now we expect to begin shipping presale orders this Friday. SONY has now started the production run and the first DVDs are starting to come off the assembly line. SONY expects to finish the duplication of all of the Shock Cardio DVDs either late Thursday or sometime on Friday. We have our own trucks on standby and will pick up our DVDs from SONY, which is just one mile from us, just as soon as they say they're available. Depending on what time on Friday the DVDs are ready will determine how many DVDs we can get out on Friday. We will work through the weekend to get out as many DVDs as is possible.

To help us get you your DVDs more quickly please don't contact us asking if your DVDs have shipped. This is because your tracking information is contained in the same and only computer that prints your UPS shipping label. This computer will be working non-stop during the shipping process and stopping it to look up tracking information would create a huge bottleneck and greatly slow down the shipping process.

You will receive an email from us with tracking information only if you chose UPS as your shipping method. Your tracking information will not be available until several hours after your order has shipped. Postal service orders can not be tracked. UPS shipments may also be tracked with the phone number you listed with your presale order by using our Cathe Easy Track.

If SONY has any delays or problems will will let you know in this forum.

Last edited:
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I hope mine gets here before I leave for my family's for Christmas. Thanks, SNM!! Rest up it is gonna be a long week-end for you, I bet!

Here is a big WOOHOO from Shock Cardio order #2! ;)

A big WOOHOO from Invoice #66!

I know it's been a long wait, but I wanted to extend my appreciation to the entire SNM team that is working this hard so close to Christmas AND during Hanukkah. Thank you all very much!

A-Jock

Thank you so much for the update! And wow, you're going to work through the weekend getting them packed up? That's quite above and beyond....THANK YOU!!! You guys are A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Yay!!!! I can go pick mine up from SONY if it saves you a trip:p:p:p

Thanks for all the hard work!!! Can't wait:D:D:D:D:D

Nan

SNM-- can i ask you how i could cancel STS cardio? i just don't think my almost 55 yr. old body can take it. i should have not ordered it. but, is it too late to cancel?
thanks

SNM Team: Thank you for all of your hard work!!! I have felt so badly with the abusive posts about clips, pre-order frustrations, etc. Personally, I feel that you all go above & beyond the call of duty time and time again. I know that you can't please everyone, but some of the recent posts have just made me angry that some people fail to appreciate all that you do for us. So, I hope in some way that this short note is received as heartfelt and gracious.

Please do take a long holiday after the shipping is finished. You've released 2 MAJOR series this year, with impeccable quality and instant hits!! Rejoice, relax, and enjoy!! You deserve it!!

With many thanks,
Fitgirl-ATX

SNM Team: Thank you for all of your hard work!!! I have felt so badly with the abusive posts about clips, pre-order frustrations, etc. Personally, I feel that you all go above & beyond the call of duty time and time again. I know that you can't please everyone, but some of the recent posts have just made me angry that some people fail to appreciate all that you do for us. So, I hope in some way that this short note is received as heartfelt and gracious.

Please do take a long holiday after the shipping is finished. You've released 2 MAJOR series this year, with impeccable quality and instant hits!! Rejoice, relax, and enjoy!! You deserve it!!

With many thanks,
Fitgirl-ATX

I second that! Big hugs to Cathe and SNM Thank you so much for everyone's hard work. ;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.