Shipping Update, 7-27-01

Whoo Hoo!!! That means that all of us non-pre-orderers were able to start ordering. I called and ordered mine today. Here I thought that I was going to sit back and hear the reviews first, but once I heard that others were getting theirs, I just couldn't wait! -- Renee

I got my notification this evening for delivery on Monday! :-jumpy I can't wait to try these workouts...I think they will keep us all motivated for a long time to come. :-jumpy
I just had to thank you guys at SNM again for your hard work & dedication, not to mention your fantastic customer service. Wish I could buy you all a cold one! ;-)
Ruth:)

I ordered my videos on May 29, 2001, and I didn't receive any email confirmation... what's going on?

Is there anyone else who preordered but didn't get an email yet?

What's it mean....

if I haven't gotten any kind of notification yet? I pre-ordered the two pack back on May 1st and I keep reading about people getting their notification! Should I expect my videos even if I havn't gotten a notification? Okay, now I'm getting nervous here. When I pre-ordered the CIA 9 pack back with the 2100 series, I didn't get my videos until about a month after their release! Just trying to figure out what's going on and what to expect.

RE: What's it mean....

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-01 AT 04:48PM (Est)[/font][p]Again, a lot of people will not get email notification. All orders have to be typed into our data base and it is very easy to have typos due to the nature of email addresses; ie, the letter "0" looks like a zero, and the letter "l" looks like the number 1...etc.... Remember, you can always track your order from our home page using the phone number you listed when you ordered.

RE: Dancin' In My Chair . . .

Just checked the UPS Tracking feature using my phone number - they'll land 07/31/01.

SNM AND CATHE FRIEDRICH ARE THE BEST!!!

Annette

My son just called me from home to tell me that my tapes have been delivered!!!

You guys have done a top-notched job in keeping us informed about the creation, editing and delivery of these videos.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You are a class act in every sense of the word!

Cheryl :)

I just wanted to check as well about my order. I understand that not everyone will receive notification, but I tried putting in my phone number at the UPS tracking site and it said that it was delivered on May 10th which was the PS DVD's. Am I still on the list to receive my new ones?
THanks,
Patti

SNM

I just wanted to double check to make sure my order was coming also. I went to the UPS site and typed in my phone number and it indicated that my order was shipped on May 10th, which was when I received the PS DVD's. Could you let me know if there is any kind of problem with my order.
Thanks,
Patti
[email protected]

RE: SNM

Tracking will show all your orders for at least the last 6 months. Remember, DVDs have not shipped yet.

Tracking will show all your orders for at least the last 6 months. Remember, DVDs have not shipped yet.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.