SHAMWOW! or SCAMWOW!?

gettingfitmom

Cathlete
Anyone have this? I have to admit I did purchase this and while I feel it does notclean up spills like they claim it does, it does work well as a shamie(sp?) for drying off my car. I have to give it a SCAMWOW!:)

Blasphemy! The ShamWow is a gift from the gods! You can use it to clean up any spills, including those of the hazmat variety and use it to style your hair into a fauxhawk. Did you know that Putin was finally convinced to open up the gas lines into Europe...all because the Ukrainians gave him a whole case of ShamWows (delivered personally by the ShamWow dude)? Last time I was arrested I posted bail with my stash of ShamWows. Even Flavor Flav loves 'em!

Blasphemy! The ShamWow is a gift from the gods! You can use it to clean up any spills, including those of the hazmat variety and use it to style your hair into a fauxhawk. Did you know that Putin was finally convinced to open up the gas lines into Europe...all because the Ukrainians gave him a whole case of ShamWows (delivered personally by the ShamWow dude)? Last time I was arrested I posted bail with my stash of ShamWows. Even Flavor Flav loves 'em!

LOL!!!
You are so funnyBeavs!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I thought about getting one...but then read reviews online and decided against it. I buy too much stupid crap as it is already.

Well, I hear they make nice neti pot thingies. :p (it's Friday and I have had one interesting week.....)

My mom loves the guy who sells it, Vince I think his name is, so she bought them. They were good for awhile but then they stopped working as well as when she first got them. You can tell on the commercial that when he picks up the soda and then wrings it out that they did a bad editing job because you can tell there is less there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.