Season's Greetings!

Dear Cathe,
What a beautiful photo! It warms my heart. I hope your holidays are merry and bright. You'll get to see Christmas through the eyes of a child once again. What a gift. Us old folks sometimes forget the excitement and joy associated with season and children can remind us of those simple pleasures.
Merry, merry, merry Christmas...
Amy

How cute are you guys!!!??? Way cute! Thanks, Cathe, for all you do for your online friends and for the holiday greeting.

Happy holidays to Cathe, everyone on this forum, and your families. You all make my days brighter! :)

Holly

What a beautiful family!

Happy, happy holidays to Cathe, Jon, Eric, Little Guy, and to Chris and the folks at SNM, the Video Gang, and my cherished cyberpals here at Cathe.Com -- from all of us at our house where December is a truly joy-filled month (we have Hanukkah, Christmas AND FOUR family birthdays, including my younger son's!)

Kathy S.

Merry Christmas Cathe and family!!!! You're 5 months pregnant? WHERE????? LOL. Thanks for posting the Christmas card. You guys are a good-lookin' bunch. Robin.

Happy Holidays to you too! I'm so glad to have you in my home. So....5 months prenant...that means you've probably had an ultrasound. I'm gonna have to check out the pregnancy forum to see if you've announced the sex. And, yes I agree that Eric does look like you!

Andrea

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

What a lovely photo! Eric has grown so much since the VF road trip last October! He's so adorable. What a wonderful blessing to have such a beautiful family and a new little boy on the way.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.