::: :: : Salute to the CHEETAH moms! : :: ::: Sunday

RE: ::: :: : Salute to the CHEETAH moms! : :: ::: Sund...

Happy Mother’s Day!!!

Gotta be quick cause oldest DD just arrived w/bf and SIL is on her way over. DH is cooking up everyone burgers on the grill (I’ll have an Amy’s Texas burger) so I don’t have any cooking to do today.

I’ll get on an post more personals later but right not I’m bustin’ my seams to say:

CHRISTINE! YES! I’ve been singing Frank’s Chicago song since I signed up and too funny you thought the same as I was thinking that it needed to be our theme song…LOL! And CATHY is correcto mundo that I am the ultimate Frank lover and I have that song already and can send it to you to load on the iphone..lol. “ChicAAAgooooo isss MMYYYYYYYY KIND A Tooowwwnnnnuh, Chicago is..my kind razz ma tazz…”…lol Actually the song is titled, “My Kind of Town”….Ok, now I have to go play the song…lol

Oh, and Cathy may I add to Carole’s GU suggestion….I have used GU and Karboom both did not upset my stomach…but now I use Accelerade powder in the water and recover with Endurox. Love the stuff. I’ll PM you more about it later….

Have a nice day ladies! Gotta go now!

Thomasina

RE: ::: :: : Salute to the CHEETAH moms! : :: ::: Sund...

Well it was yoga today. I needed the calming effects it gives me. :)

My neighbor (principal's DH) came through and aired up all my tires. He is so nice. I tried to give him a check for $100 for plowing out our road and taking care of it all winter, but he wouldn't take it. I tried hard, even though this is the money I was going to use to buy my bosu! :) He just said "have Andy tie me some flies and maybe a babysitting job so Angie and I can hang out." How cool is that! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.