RYKA Enlight II...Drill Max

RE: RYKA Enlight II's - Available!

Thanks for the info!! My current shoes are shot and I just called and ordered myself a pair of these :) I can't wait to try them out! And you're right, ordering was very painless! Thanks again!

Carol

RE: RYKA Enlight II's - Available!

Thanks! I ordered my pair today. They should be in sometime in the next week:)

BTW: How do they stack up to the N-GAGE's? Are the Enlight II's more cushioned? Thanks for the suggestion!!

I found that the Ryka's fit true to my tennis shoe size. I actually ordered a size 7 because so many people say go 1/2 size bigger. My tennis shoes are 6 1/2. I felt the 7's to be too big so I changed to a 6 1/2 and they fit GREAT!! Greatest shoe ever! I actually bought a second pair to keep on hand when these ones wear out.

Michelle

My N-Gages ran true to size, but my running shoes (can't remember the name sorry) by Ryka fit small. I usually wear a 7 in most of my other shoes, but with Ryka I wear 1/2 size bigger (7.5). Hope this helps. BTW, everyone finds each shoe to fit differently. Try them on in the late afternoon.

Good luck:)

I typically wear a size 8 or 8 1/2, but I need a 9 in my Ryka's. BTW, I emailed Ryka today about the Enlight II. I find it odd you can't buy them on their website, only by calling them. I don't know what these shoes are like, so without knowing the details, I don't really want to buy them. Can any of you describe the benefits of the Enlight II vs the N-Gage Studio? Maybe that could help me decide if I want them or not.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.