RWH rotations: normal vs scrambled

EllieB

Cathlete
Just a question about the two rotations : is there any difference in terms of results? I know we are considering a short amount of time (one month) but the work load seems to be greater in the scrambled one (less days off). Or do they focus on slightly different benefits? More on the muscle gain or more on the cardiovascular side ? Yes I am curious to know what Cathe was thinking when playnning the twos...:)
I previewed all the dvds yesterday... can't wait to start today but still have to decide which one will be the first! I've already fallen in love with this series though, the circuits will surely become my new favourite ones! Many many compliments to Miss Cathe and crew for another outstanding job!
Ellie

Ellie - I'd like to hear the thought processes behind the rotations too. I'm starting with the first one- simply because of the time of year, and all the time constraints. I'll choose the 'real' one to do in the new year.

From what I can tell, it's the number of days working out in a row. With the normal, it's working out 2,3,or 4 days in a row, then 1 day off. With the scrambled, you workout for 2 days get a day off, then workout for 6 or 7 days, then get a day off then back to 2 workout days and a day off, and so on. That's the only difference I can see. May the scrambled is considered endurance since at times you are working out more days in a row?? That's just my opinion.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.