Rockin' Kettlebell Weekend

deanie

Cathlete
Good Afternoon:D:D:D:D

I totally ROCKED my workout today:D:D:D I worked out after DS10's soccer game, which they won!!:)
http://jerseygirl4565.blogspot.com/
(just remembered the link is in my signature, so I probably didn't need to do that!:eek:) LOL **hee hee**

Really great workout, So much better than at 6am!! Plus, DH is at work, the kids were outside playing, and I felt much more relaxed and no pressure! I think doing the 5X3,5,7 for some reason is easier. It still took me a little over an hour, I think because I was going nice and slow and steady, and I increased my rests to 3 full minutes, where before I was at 1-2 minutes and rushing (gotta wake up the kids and get the day going, you know;)). Also, the fact that I talked to the RKC instructor I really concentrated on my form!! :eek:

Gayle::: So excited you are doing your backsplash today :D:D:D I hope it is going well and coming out beautiful!!!!

Jane:::Any races today? Are you spending the day with mom? I am picturing the woman I am working with next year in a white balloon!:)

Melissa::: I liked your video yesterday, I made sure I was "packing" my shoulders in the swing. What tips did the instructor give you for your LHS?

Have a super fantastic rockin' weekend gals!!!:cool:
(This workout (and DS10's soccer game), may be the highlight of my weekend, my DH is working this weekend!:()

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY DEANIE AND MARCY!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE GREAT MOTHERS OF MY WONDERFUL FRIENDS: JANE, GAYLE AND RHONDA!

Deanie, I only want to do weight workouts in the afternoon now. I read somewhere a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago that because of your hormones it is best to do weights after the afternoon and evening. I am going to stick with that when possible!

I haven't worked out this weekend at all, just taking the weekend off to refresh for the start of a new rotation - though I have been doing unweighted TGUs all weekend to make sure I have the form down. :)

See you guys tomorrow! :D

Melissa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.