rhythmic step/Imax 1/MIC

nikkithin

I love love rhythmic step, I have fun doing it while I'm breaking a sweat, but I have only been doing it from FITtv - not the full DVD. How is the DVD w/Imax 1 and MIC? Worth it to get the DVD?

MIC and Imax are very different from Rhythmic Step in style. They are much more athletic without a lot of stylistic choreography. They are also older workouts and have a dated look. If you really like Rhythmic Step, you might consider Step Blast/Step Jump & Pump instead. Step Blast has great choreography. The step section in SJ&P is one of Cathe's best IMHO. The dvd also has terrific premixes that combine the two workouts in countless ways. There are no premixes on the Rhythmic Step dvd.

Hello,

Even though there are no premixes the DVD is still excellent because there are 3 workouts on one so you can make your own premixes. It has Mix & Match and Chapter options so you can skip to the section you want. I have seen people recommend doing the floor work of MIC and the IMAX blasts only of IMAX1. I did this once as well and it was very good.

I would recommend this DVD because the workouts in themselves, without premixes, are tough. Rhymthmic Step is one of my favourites step workout.

Yen

I just LOVE Step Blast! it is my favorite step workout. I also love the SJP step and add it to my workouts.
Ellen

I think MIC, IMAX 1 and rhythmic step are the hardest cardio Cathe has. I just rediscovered them this week and I love them. I can finish all her other DVD's easily, but these really do me in! Especially MIC. It is over an hour of non stop cardio-first floor then step. They are awesome!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.