Reunited and it feels so good!

candori

Cathlete
After receiving the Intensity Series, many of my favorite Cathe workouts had to take a back seat for a little while. Well, last night, I pulled out Leaner Legs and used 32.5 pounds on my barbell and the same hand weights that Cathe uses. My goal with this tape has always been to use the same weights as Cathe and I'm only 2.5 pounds away on the barbell!!! I remember starting this tape with a mere 17.5 pounds.

Well, I just wanted to say GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY Leaner Legs is incredible. I can't believe I'm going to say this...but I loved every single minute. I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder.

Tee-hee, you made me laugh. I did Body Max today for the first time in over a year :-wow And I realized what a tough killer workout this is all over again! I'm trying to re-visit some of Cathe's killer workouts, to prepare for my Intensity DVDs!

Leaner Legs definitely deserves a GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY. I think it is one of the toughest leg workouts ever. Did you use 32.5 lbs the last time you did it before the Intensity series? Did you see an improvement in your LL performance after doing the Intensity tapes for several weeks?

Candori,
I don't have the Intensity Series yet so I can't comment on that (I know it's gonna rock!), but I have to tell you that your posts are always so charming and sweet. You are so greatful and thoughtful all the time. It makes me smile, which is sometimes an unexpected surprise, so thank you.
-Jillybean

Ooh - I salute you for attmepting Body Max - the TOUGHEST of all Cathe's in my opinion. I've been doing Imax I 2x's a week to prepare for Imax II. Are we ready for the next step? I'd like to think so, but Cathe has humbled me many times before!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.