Returning TV Shows...

I am waiting for Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, American Idol and really looking forward to Brothers and Sisters. I love that show!

It will be nice to have appointment TV again!
Jenn

(yes, it was gone due to the writer´s strike, but Keifer did take advantage of that and served some time...geesh, what a hollywood nerd I am...)

and LOST...that compensated for my addiction to 24!!!

The new shows are kinda bittersweet. I enjoy watching them but I hate being a slave to the TV. I don't watch it all that much, plus I go to bed at 9:30 which is right in the middle of alot of things. So yea, I agree, thank goodness for DVR!!

OMG, Dexter, I can't wait!! I think that Lost doesn't start til later - Jan maybe? Grey's,Heroes, and Desperate H. are on my list too.

The Closer has started with new episodes already! Great show. I'm also looking forward to new episodes of CSI (the Las Vegas one), although I hear that Grisam will be gone. :(

I think that Lost doesn't start til later - Jan maybe?

That's what happened last year, but I swear I've seen ads saying it starts sometime in September (bummer, because the DVD from last season isn't coming out until December!)

The Closer has started with new episodes already! Great show. I'm also looking forward to new episodes of CSI (the Las Vegas one), although I hear that Grisam will be gone. :(

When is the Closer on?

Yes, William Peterson (Grissom) will be in the first few episodes, but he's being replaced by another actor (an African American...can't remember who right off hand).

The Closer is my favorite hands down, although I wait til the season is over and buy it on DVD and then my DH and I have a "Closer-fest" for a whole weekend...love, love, love it!

Hey, anyone heard about "Big Love" on HBO? I love that show and wonder if the writers strike kinda screwed up production or something.

Big Love,Desperate Housewives, Lost,ER(why not?),Grey's,Nip/Tuck,The Riches,Biggest Loser,ProjectRunway/Shear Genius and those Bravo shows, and we just rented and lOVED Californication (guilty,sleazy,well written fun), kind of over Dancing with the STars but will HAVE to see 80something and 60 something Cloris and Erica Cane dance!

You know, in my yuppie days, I destained tv watchers.......now I ARE one! (grammar intended for those who follow the VF debacle!)

Oh I have a "few"! :D

1. Rescue Me
2. Nip/Tuck
3. The Riches (but I think it comes on in the winter)
4. 24!!
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Desperate Housewives
7. Biggest Loser
8. American Idol ,... though I think I've grown weary of the dumb try-outs

Sadly , Men In Trees is no longer on. That was one of my favorites!!

I've been watching The Closer... LOVE that show!!

Cute thread!! :D

Lost, Boston Legal, DWTS & Biggest Loser (our guilty pleasures) and -- I can't believe nobody else has mentioned this one --- Eli Stone! What a fabulous show that is, and WHAT a sleeper! The first season DVD set just came out and DH and I are loving having an "Eli" fest this week. If you haven't seen it, folks, TREAT YOURSELVES!!! :D

Cute thread!! :D

Lost, Boston Legal, DWTS & Biggest Loser (our guilty pleasures) and -- I can't believe nobody else has mentioned this one --- Eli Stone! What a fabulous show that is, and WHAT a sleeper! The first season DVD set just came out and DH and I are loving having an "Eli" fest this week. If you haven't seen it, folks, TREAT YOURSELVES!!! :D

I mentioned Eli Stone a couple posts up :) I love that show, it is very very very excellent!

When is the Closer on?

Yes, William Peterson (Grissom) will be in the first few episodes, but he's being replaced by another actor (an African American...can't remember who right off hand).

The Closer is on Monday nights on TNT.

Hey, I just read that Laurence Fishbourne will be replacing William Peterson. How smart is that? I think he's one of the few actors who could make me forget all about Grissom. I loved him in the Matrix. This sounds GOOD. Maybe with Fishbourne, CSI will be able to avoid turning into another CSI Miami (ick).:)

Last edited:
The Closer is on Monday nights on TNT.

Hey, I just read that Laurence Fishbourne will be replacing William Peterson. How smart is that? I think he's one of the few actors who could make me forget all about Grissom. I loved him in the Matrix. This sounds GOOD. Maybe with Fishbourne, CSI will be able to avoid turning into another CSI Miami (ick).:)

I love Laurence Fishburne! I think that is a great pick! :)

I'm looking forward to Lost (eventually) and the Office.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.