Results from one of your rotations; thank you and I have to share!

sweaty1

Hi Cathe: I don't post much, just lurk, but am a huge fan and I have worked out with you for almost 20 years and recommended you to many. Thank you.

I need tell you; I never follow a rotation except for how I feel that day! There is some 'science' that I know fter all these years, but found it hard to follow anything laid out by you. (fulltime job, Mom, musician, church...just busy.)

However, I decided to to the Oct 08 rotation on a whim. I love to lift and enjoy cardio. I can lift a lot of weight; but really have been disappointed in becoming lean and strong even after years and years of consistent commitment and exercise.

So...I just completed the oct. 08. My results? Terrific! Can I tell you I lift a bit heavier than you now! :) Hee Hee! My body is a tough one to define, but i have had compliments on my arms! Wow...that has never happened! (Legs are easy for me...)

I was able to do many toe pushups for years, but in the last few years, I would have to go to my knees. Bad shoulder was my excuse, and a valid one after seeing Drs. However, not bad enough for surgery, but able to still work out smart. Well my dear Cathe, after that month, I am back to 12-16 toe push ups! let me tell you , that is HUGE for me. I used to able to do many more, but to do this again is gold to me! I am your age; but seemed workout 'tired'. I am now stronger than 4 weeks ago! It is so very evident! I am just plain stronger. I feel lighter on my feet during cardio and overall just more fit.

Thank you so much. The difference is huge. I am going to do one more heavy weight rotation w/some serious cardio rolled in. I will let you know after this month what I experience. I can tell you, I know it will be great! (if i give up my last few glasses of wine per week...I could be really hot for my age! Hee Hee!)

Thank you for the last 20 years of workouts and, although it seems weird...friendship. Some day I will make it out to the East coast to see you and thank you in person. God Bless you Cathe.

Becky

Becky,

What a lovely post and I hope that Cathe gets a chance to read it. I too am in your age range and know exactly how you feel ;). I only found Cathe about 6 years ago and her workouts have definitely not only change my appearance but my attitude as well.

Just wanted to say High Five on your strenght gains.

Therese

Becky,

Bravo! :D:D:D:D

As a 36yr old BUSY mom of 3 youngins this is a tremendous encouragement for me. Thank you for sharing.

Sincerely,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.