Requesting the first week of workout schedule for 1 month and 3 month rotation

Rosanna

Good Morning to all and super excited to get started. I hope I don't need to subscribe to Cathe On Demand to be able to use STS 2.0 effectively . . . as I don't remember that in the description of this series.

I don't want to pick random workouts until the User Guide is published. Can Cathe post just the first week of 1 month and 3 month rotation. All I need is a list of the workouts to get started until the User Guide is officially published.

No one else is saying this, but this is equivalent to purchasing a piece of equipment, and not receiving a User Guide to safely use the product. I don't think this is an unreasonable request for a product that I paid for and can't use as designed.

Thanks so much.

Good Morning to all and super excited to get started. I hope I don't need to subscribe to Cathe On Demand to be able to use STS 2.0 effectively . . . as I don't remember that in the description of this series.

I don't want to pick random workouts until the User Guide is published. Can Cathe post just the first week of 1 month and 3 month rotation. All I need is a list of the workouts to get started until the User Guide is officially published.

No one else is saying this, but this is equivalent to purchasing a piece of equipment, and not receiving a User Guide to safely use the product. I don't think this is an unreasonable request for a product that I paid for and can't use as designed.

Thanks so much.
As far as I know, start with Giant Sets, then Supersets, then Trisets in the first week and phase, which lasts four weeks. In-between use the cardio of your choice. I read there is a low impact routine, and a high impact routine, as well as mixed with X-Train and RWH.

I agree. SNM, I honestly do not understand the explanations that you have provided for not releasing at least the first week of workouts. When you receive workouts the rotations should accompany the workouts. SNM, why not just publish the first week of the rotations.

I sympathize with everyone's frustration, however, can you imagine if they made us all wait to get our workouts until after the on-demand stuff was ready? I guess they tried their best to choose the lesser of two evils.

I'm sure they're tucking this experience away for their next series release.

IIRC the OG STS included a paper book user guide with the package as it is, by it’s title, a “system” rather than a series. Other series don’t really require a user guide in order to use them as designed right away, while this one does IMHO.

Last edited:
As far as I know, start with Giant Sets, then Supersets, then Trisets in the first week and phase, which lasts four weeks. In-between use the cardio of your choice. I read there is a low impact routine, and a high impact routine, as well as mixed with X-Train and RWH.
I think I may try this...who knows if I'll have energy for cardio in between though, lol. Thanks for the suggestion, LJB!

... however, can you imagine if they made us all wait to get our workouts until after the on-demand stuff was ready?
Bite your tongue, young lady!! I know I don't want them to do that!! :p

..I was just hoping for what the official week start might be while we wait for the guide to be available.

I sympathize with everyone's frustration, however, can you imagine if they made us all wait to get our workouts until after the on-demand stuff was ready? I guess they tried their best to choose the lesser of two evils.

I'm sure they're tucking this experience away for their next series release.
Yes, IIRC this wasn’t an issue with the OG STS, as neither On Demand nor downloads was a “thing” at the time. But, this is a “system” designed to have specific rotations as I mentioned elsewhere rather than a “series” of interconnected by more or less independent workouts, hence the difference in my eyes. I think that’s why folks have been asking for guidance. I’m sure they’ve learned that in the future it would be best to release some kiind of user guide for DVD/download purchasers to start on a rotation. STS is actually one of the few rotations I use in order to benefit from this specific training method, and I would have appreciated some guidance as I’m anxious to start!! :)

I can't believe all the posts regarding the fact that the User Guide isn't out yet. Why are you all so impatient? Many Cathletes haven't even got their DVDs yet and those of us who subscribe to OnDemand have to wait until next week. The User Guide will be available next week. It's not that long to wait. Exercise some patience!

I can't believe all the posts regarding the fact that the User Guide isn't out yet. Why are you all so impatient? Many Cathletes haven't even got their DVDs yet and those of us who subscribe to OnDemand have to wait until next week. The User Guide will be available next week. It's not that long to wait. Exercise some patience!
I find this response to be a little rude. The folks here are looking for some guidance as to how to use the program and have made respectful comments. It’s not ‘impatience’ it’s an ask so we don’t have to just look at the DVDs for another week and to be able to use the program as intended. It was my choice to buy a physical product, just like it was others’ choices to only subscribe to On Demand and it was my understanding from jump that it would take some time to add the workouts to that platform so those users were aware they would have to wait. No reason IMO that DVD or download purchasers should have to wait for On Demand to be updated to be provided with at least a week of a rotation. No need for scolding or finger wagging IMHO. Have a good weekend,

I don’t want to kick a hornet’s nest but I guess most of us want to know the correct order to do the workouts. Kinda like when Cathe compared a 1RM test for the original STS like baking cookies without a recipe. You might get cookies but they probably won’t taste good if you don’t know the amounts of ingredients to put in.

I don’t want to kick a hornet’s nest but I guess most of us want to know the correct order to do the workouts. Kinda like when Cathe compared a 1RM test for the original STS like baking cookies without a recipe. You might get cookies but they probably won’t taste good if you don’t know the amounts of ingredients to put in.
Ha ha, I don’t recall that analogy, but it sounds about right.

Looks like they're uploading On-demand now .... so hopefully everything will go well and everything will be sorted out soon!

I did Giant Sets Today and Mobility 1! AWESOME!! I'm just going in the order of the disc numbers for now.
I have a feeling the DVDs are arranged in the order of use, for the workout guide, based on a tentative schedule that I read on Cathe’s FB Page. At least, I think it was FB. I’m so glad you enjoyed Giant Sets. I’m starting with Giant Sets on Monday, as I want to finish the X-Train rotation this week. Hopefully, we may have the workout guide by then with the accompanying cardio workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.