Reebok Core Board

kristi

Cathlete
Have you used the Reebok Core Board? I have been thinking about it for the past year or so, but I did not want to spend that much money on something I may not get my money's worth out of.

Thanks for your help!

Hi Kristi! My feelings about the core board fall in the same lines of that of the BOSU. Both of these pieces of equipment would appeal to the same audience and promote similar benefits.

Try the BOSU, you may get more use

Kristi, I have a coreboard and it gets very little use. Mainly because they didn't make a lot of videos for it and the one's they did make were a little too mainstream for me. They just didn't grab me..or I didn't feel the need to grab them;-).

Now, if you are thinking of a piece of new equipement for core work..I'd wait and see what the new BOSU videos will be. I've held off from buying the BOSU due to no great videos specifically for them IMHO, but that's about to change. They've just filmed a whole new series of workouts with some great names like Mindy Mylrea, Rob Glick and Keli Roberts..to name a few. They are supposed to be announced on the BOSU website in January....http://www.BOSU.com

I think the BOSU is a little more versatile than the coreboard. You could probably sub it for a lot more of the big ball work and feel more challenged using it like that then the coreboard.

So, my own 2 cents..wait to see what videos they offer from BOSU before spending money on the coreboard. The BOSU is a bit cheaper too;-)

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/naconfer/images/cathechicksig.jpg

RE: and...

Thanks for the valuable information. It is always great to hear if someone else has used a piece of equipment first before I even contemplate purchasing it, especially since it is so expensive. I think I will take your advice and wait to see what BOSU comes out with. It would seem more versatile with other workouts.

Looking into my Crystal Ball.....

I say Nancy Will cave and buy a BOSU! ;-)
It's just a matter of time!

Cleda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.