Rebounding!

mmis29

Cathlete
There was a TON of anticipation and excitement for the recently released Extreme Urban Rebounding series over at VF. There were 30 page plus threads talking about this series.

But the excitement quickly deflated after getting the set. There was so much potential there but the set was kind of disappointing in so many ways. I think a lot of people would would love rebounding by Cathe!

mmis29 said:
There was a TON of anticipation and excitement for the recently released Extreme Urban Rebounding series over at VF. There were 30 page plus threads talking about this series.

But the excitement quickly deflated after getting the set. There was so much potential there but the set was kind of disappointing in so many ways. I think a lot of people would would love rebounding by Cathe!

Yes! I didn't purchase the latest UR as learnt my lesson from the earlier ones! I would love for Cathe to release a plyometric cardio interval rebounding workout - low impact but super intense. :)

There were a few gems in the bunch but I found the choreography to be so boring in most of them. I personally thought Amy Bento's was the most creative and intense, and am sure Cathe could bring that same kind of creativity and intensity to the rebounder.

There were a few gems in the bunch but I found the choreography to be so boring in most of them. I personally thought Amy Bento's was the most creative and intense, and am sure Cathe could bring that same kind of creativity and intensity to the rebounder.

I agree, a Cathe rebounding DVD would be a lot of fun!

Does the Extreme Urban Rebounding set have any w/o that are pure cardio?..I was doing some previewing and it seemed like they are mostly circuits.. I don't really want to get down off the trampoline to do push-ups off of it or anything like that either...to me, that defeats the point of the rebounder..which is FUN cardio..!

Rebounding with Cathe!!

I agree with all the comments. I believe that a rebounding work-out series with Cathe and her team would be outstanding!! Her cuing, knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and carisma are superb. Could rebounding be Cathe' s next series? I am looking forward to it!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.