Really nice cut in the arms

Mic

Cathlete
I was watching a repeat of Terminator 2 last night and do you guys remember how cut her arms were in that movie? They looked great and in some pictures now on television I'll see Kelly Ripa and her arms have a nice cut to them. I have good muscle tone, but that cut just doesn't seem to be at the point that I would like it to be. I also like to eat food like most normal people but I'm wondering do you have to be stick thin to really see that sort of definition? Linda Hamilton was pretty petite in that film? Any thoughts?

You've got to have the muscle there first, but most people have to have a low body fat percentage so the cuts show. That comes mostly from diet.

I wonder if there is truly a way to eat and maintain that without it being to a fanatical level. You know how many fit people just walk around like that all the time?

I've always thought that she looked just fabulous in that film. If I could chose a look for myself from a catalog that would be it!

I think you look great too!! It might just be a matter of finding the perfect combination but I have not figured that out yet, atleast not for me. Just once I'd like to view how some of these fitness trainers train with their own trainers. That might give me some ideas:.)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back