Re: Ab Hits DVD

I'd like to get an update also. I thought I'd read somewhere that the DVDs where supposed to ship 8-21-02, but I haven't received an email notice. Does anybody know what the ETA for shipping is?

Thanks,
Liz

I'd also like to know if you have an expected shipping date yet. Thanks so much. I'm really looking forward to my new DVD.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-28-02 AT 03:24PM (Est)[/font][p]Hi Teddygirl and Daphne! We have been checking up on this too. They are arriving anyday now. Thanks for your inquiry and your patience:)

And it's here!

Thanks, Cathe and Step N Motion. My Ab Hits DVD is here. Yippee!

I haven't had a chance to pop it in the DVD player yet, but I'm feeling darned worked out just doing the "stare at the cover and gloat," workout right now. It LOOKS great! This will be great for my annual beach vacation. I usually run and bike ride for my cardio, completely ignore all weights for the week and pop in a few videos to work my abs. Next summer, I'll only need to take 1 DVD! That can only mean one thing -- more room in the car for shoes. I just never have enough shoes.

RE: And it's here!

Thanks for sharing Daphne. I'm glad the DVD are out. I thought we were getting an e-mail or something from Cathe; indicating the release. I'm be looking and waiting, thanks.

Trese

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.