QVC Update

I caught it. Cathe and the girls looked great and the vest w/gloves was a great deal. Thanks Cathe.

Carmen.

I just watched and loved it! Everyone looked great and loved that the hostess wore the weighted vest for the rest of the show. :)

Thank you for that link, I did miss it, and was going to try to find it on the QVC site. Now I want a vest.

Suzette

Cathe: how about a 'behind the scenes" perspective from you on your QVC experience?

You did a great job (despite Pat James Dementri's (sp?) obvious lack of preparedness...shame on her!).

Cathe: how about a 'behind the scenes" perspective from you on your QVC experience?

You did a great job (despite Pat James Dementri's (sp?) obvious lack of preparedness...shame on her!).

I would love to hear some behind the scenes as well... :)

You girls looked beautiful & inspiring!!

That was a great deal I own both & use the vest everytime I do legs & use the gloves everytime I use weights. They are worth every penny. Though I was expecting to see STS!!

hi cathe, just caught the end of qvc this morning and recognized the vest that pat was wearing, called qvc just to confirm that it was indeed fbc and to my delight, it was. caught the video online and must say how great a job you guys did selling fbc to the qvc customer. told the rep how excited i was to see such great products on qvc and how wonderful cathe and crew really are. perfect receipe, cathe+qvc=fitter america. best wishes, fitjock

cathe on QVC

Thanks so much for the link. Cathe,Lorraine and Jai looked great. I have been thinking of getting a vest and now probably will.:D

Didn't catch the update but I got to seem most of it before work!! Great job Cathe, Jai, and Lorraine!! I noticed the host said to a customer, "please call next time Cathe is here...." It's the most I ever watched QVC ever, I am a HSN shopper.

Cathe on QVC

If you missed it live (as I did), you can find the video on QVC's website:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...the-10-lb-Adjustable-MAXVest-w-Fitness-Gloves

Once you get to this site, click on the "Videos" tab.

Cathe, Jai, and Lorraine looked great!! :D
Thanks for the link! The girls did a really nice job! :D

Great question!! ;)
That was a great deal I own both & use the vest everytime I do legs & use the gloves everytime I use weights. They are worth every penny. Though I was expecting to see STS!!
LOVE my vest & gloves!!! :D though..... after using them regularly for 6+ months, I think I'm ready to go heavier. :eek:

Thank You Again

Hi Everyone! I just woke up from the "best ever" power nap. I hardly got any sleep last night and I think by 7 pm tonight it hit me just how tired I was. I rolled back in my chair, grabbed a pillow, and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Ah, I feel like a new person right now :). Before this day comes to a close, I just once more wanted to say thank you to all of you for your warm well wishes, enthusiasm, and loyal support. YOU ROCK!!! :D

I watched the clip on QVC.com. You girls did great!! (Though the host could have done her homework and mentioned your extensive fitness background and not interrupted you a million times... but anyway...) I just bought one! Can't wait to use it!! Thanks, Cathe!!!

Yeah I noticed that. Cathe was very gracious in not correcting her even after Cathe said it was so common for people to put it on the wrong way. I know I put mine on wrong the first time, but quickly noticed it wasn't right. :eek:

Oh and I love the vest. I've used it for squats to give my shoulders a break from some of the weight and also for some of the push-up in STS since I can't do them all from my toes (esp. the drop set in disk 7 :eek:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.