quick reference card for new LIS series!!!

Thank you very much. Since I got the downloads, those do not come with premixes, so now I can at least have an idea of what those are! Very helpful!!

WOW! You have saved me a ton of time - thank you, thank you, thank you; that was very kind of you to do that for us.

thank you a thousand times!very helpful file esp because I have digital downloads, you did a great job!;)

Leane . . . Thank you so much! This is extremely helpful. I printed it out and had it laminated so I can keep it with my dvds. So nice of you to put that all together and share it with us!!!

I don't usually post here, although I read a lot. ;) But I made up this QRC for myself, and I am so excited that I just have to share. It has the runtimes, equipment needed, and premixes for all the new LIS workouts. I usually write this type of stuff on sticky notes and keep them in my cases, but since this is 9 workouts in one case, I thought that would be messy. So I made a QRC.

The DVD case itself has the chapter-time breakdowns for each "full workout", so I didn't put that much detail here. But I love being able to choose my workout and get the right equipment out quickly. I am always pressed for time.

I hope you can all open the zip file okay. The size of my Word doc exceeded the limit for posting on the forum.

I hope everyone finds this useful. :)

Thanks so much for doing this Leane! It will help me plan my workouts, when I trying to decide what to do. The times & equipment listing will save me time(because I don't have to look it up!)

QRC for LIS Series

Thank you - Thank you! This is wonderful to have - just getting used to a new workout is challenging and this is a big help!

Sharon

Thank you....This will help me try and decide which LI workouts to use to replace ones from the November 2011 rotation.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.