Questions for Cathe

LMO

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-00 AT 03:09PM (EST)</font></center>

I'm going through other questions and answers so I realize that some of my questions have been previously answered. This may be a bad question but I am curious, how come most of the women in your videos do not look as fit and/or lean as it seems they should? Have they not been using your videos for very long? What exactly do you do to stay so lean? What is your fitness routine, how many hours a day, what kind of diet? I'm figuring that it would be unrealistic to think one can be as lean and fit at you by just working out 1 hour a day, 5-6 days a week. Probably since it is a living for you, you end up doing it for serveral hours a day. What does it take to get in to that line of work?

sams club

A recent post said they are available at Sam's club for $20, a steal considering their size! Got one myself last week.
Happy shopping.

Thank you Rachel!

I appreciate the info! Thank you very much!

>A recent post said they are available
>at Sam's club for $20, a
>steal considering their size! Got one
>myself last week. Happy shopping.

Step purchase

I see that Rachel already tipped off about Sam's(thanks Rachel). As far as ordering over the web, I don't think that you can order from Sams over the web(but I could be wrong). As far as ordering anywhere else over the web, unles its an auction site, I don't think you can do better than that price.
happy.gif
!

Aerobic Step

I found a great used (full size) step with 4 risers ($35.00) at a chain store we have in Michigan called Play it Again Sports. It's great for all kinds of exercise equipment!!

My thoughts...

Hi! Just wanted to respond to your comment on the girls in Cathe's tapes. No, they are not quite as lean as Cathe, but they look great. They make it through the workouts smiling,they must be very fit. That is what's important. They are just normal looking fit women. I sure don't look that good in workout clothes. Also the camera adds pounds. I don't mean to sound preachy. I just wanted to defend the backups.
Genetics play a major roll in how we look. I just can't get my arms to look "cut". Then I got to thinking about my dad. Everyone that worked with him said he was incredibly strong. His brothers were amazed sometimes at what he could do. But his arms didn't have that really cut look. So I guess I got his arms and mom's thighs (not good).

Thanks for your input :)

Yes, I believe you are right. I do think the girls look great. I guess what I was getting at was how Cathe got so lean. She's always looked good but I noticed a difference from her first videos to her latest. She looks strong but not as cut as the latter ones so I'm wondering if it's her diet or maybe the hours of working out or both??? You know what I mean? I also agree with the genetics thing. I hate it! Unfortunately I did NOT inheret my body from my mom. My sister got that :(. Not fair! They've never had thigh problems and on top of that, they've got all the chest genes.:( They both have a problem with their middle though which I don't. I am able to get nice abs at least, if I stay away from the micro brews.. lol! Ok, I'll stop yackin. Thanks for you input. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.