Question on workout manager notes

JCS3

Can I not make different notes for the same exercise, e.g. Flat Bench Press. On Disc 19 I want to make notes on what I used (BB weight, use of platemates and weight gloves, number of beanbags, etc) and this is a different note for each target weight used although it is the same exercise? When I make my notes and save it, it uses the last note I posted for them all.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know if you are adding your notes from your calendar or while creating your own rotation. I suggest you add notes after uploading
your rotation onto your calendar. I tried to add while creating a rotation and I was not able to. I could have done it incorrectly.

That being said I have just added few letters on each workout segment by clicking on show details, add notes, save.
I have done it for each segment and I have also clicked on the update today's note tab to ensure the system
saves it. This way it worked. HTH

I don't know if you are adding your notes from your calendar or while creating your own rotation. I suggest you add notes after uploading
your rotation onto your calendar. I tried to add while creating a rotation and I was not able to. I could have done it incorrectly.

That being said I have just added few letters on each workout segment by clicking on show details, add notes, save.
I have done it for each segment and I have also clicked on the update today's note tab to ensure the system
saves it. This way it worked. HTH

Thank you for your response. I do add notes to the workout after adding it to my calendar by clicking show details and edit workout. I save it or update it on the line, then save at the bottom when I am done and it just saves my last entry on the exercise for every single line although my notes are different for each. I don't download the entire rotation, however, only individual STS workouts as I don't always follow the same timeframe the rotation gives. So that may be the problem, since I am essentially creating a rotation as I go and not downloading it. I am having to save my printed out sheets with my notes jotted down as opposed to saving it on the calendar.

I don't download the entire rotation, however, only individual STS workouts as I don't always follow the same timeframe the rotation gives. So that may be the problem, since I am essentially creating a rotation as I go and not downloading it

I hope you get some help from forum admin.
You can send an e-mail to helpdesk explaining the issue step by step.
This above could be the issue. All the best.

Can I not make different notes for the same exercise, e.g. Flat Bench Press. On Disc 19 I want to make notes on what I used (BB weight, use of platemates and weight gloves, number of beanbags, etc) and this is a different note for each target weight used although it is the same exercise? When I make my notes and save it, it uses the last note I posted for them all.

Thanks in advance.

I also was disappointed to discover this past week that you can only add one note. Like you, I only add the disc to the Calendar as I do it, not through entering an entire rotation at one time.

I also was disappointed to discover this past week that you can only add one note. Like you, I only add the disc to the Calendar as I do it, not through entering an entire rotation at one time.

Thanks Nancy for your response. I came to the conclusion this was a limitation in the notes option. It would be nice to be able to customize each line.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.