Question about the Tower

kardiokel

I'm just looking for an answer from anyone. I just don't know what other forum this would fit in.

I've been thinking about ordering the Push-pull tower. When I looked at it again today, I notice that there are little "connecting pieces" in the front and back (on the floor). I don't think these pieces are on the towers that I see in STS? Are they really there now, or is that an old picture?

Also, I have this weight bench http://koboxing.co.uk/weider-pro-290-utility-weight-bench-with-adjustable-squat-rack/ I don't use the squat rack because it's too wide for my barbell (The bench and rack are 2 separate pieces). Does anyone have this bench and/or knof if it fits within the Tower? .

Thanks for any info,
Kel

I love your weight bench....I wish I had room for something like that...but...

I have the tower. I live in a 1 bedroom condo. The attachments pieces are really easy to take off and put back on. I have all my workout stuff in a corner.

The tower is great for pullups, in cline push ups...and great for my bar. I have the troy lite which fits perfect in the little arms of the bar.

If I had a place for my workout stuff, I would love to have a bench like yours...but my Power Tower does the trick for now. It's lite and easy to break down.

Thanks guys. I'm sure those pieces serve a good purpose but I just wasn't sure if they'd get in the way.

I love that weight bench too but I have it set up in the back bedroom (not my exercise room). So when I do STS, I turn up the tv and literally walk across the hall to use it. Good thing I don't have kids to use our 2 extra bedrooms. ;-)

I would like to try the pullups with it too. I currently use my treadmill (with my legs stretched out on the outside of the walking part). That works fine but I can't really work up to a full pullup cause there isn't enough room.
...hmmm...I sound like I'm talking myself into it... :)

Thanks again,
Kel

Kel,

I recently got the Tower and I LOVE it. It's truly an amazing piece of equipment and I'm SO glad that I purchased it!!!!

Just a little push in case you needed (or wanted!) one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.