Question about the Bonus Barre workout

I will probably try it once…but if I can’t use it in the blender, mixing & matching, it’ll
probably not be used much at all:(

No, the barre bonus does not have any chapters.
Just curious, why did you choose not to chapter this bonus workout, when everything else
is chaptered? Xtrain's Bonus Barre workout is chaptered and that bonus was only about
15 min long, so "time length" shouldn't have been an issue. Was so looking forward to
perhaps putting chapters together from the two. Thanks.

I was speaking with my sister about the lack of chaptering in this bonus. She's disappointed as there are some barre exercises that bother her hips, so in the Xtrain bonus she can easily skip them and easily repeat other exercises to make up for it.

But it's probably too late to do anything about the dvd. Maybe it can still be chaptered for on-demand peeps...

Great minds think alike! Yes, I agree, too late dvd-wise, but I, too, thought why couldn’t
a separate “file” of the bonus be put in the blender, chaptered, so there would be the
straight thru bonus barre, and “Bonus Barre with chapters”…..kinda along the thoughts
of Cardio Slam, which has 2 versions, one with modifications & one without. I know the
dvd was done that way, but wouldn’t there have to be “files”? Oh well…..wishful
thinking I guess…

.... but wouldn’t there have to be “files”? Oh well…..wishful
thinking I guess…
You never know - Cathe & crew can work some magic sometimes ...

I think the lack of chapters in the bonus was an oversight or they ran out of time. Altho I always want new workouts as quickly as possibly, another week's wait would have been worth it to make the bonus more usable. I'll just have to lump it, but maybe on-demand peeps won't...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.