Question about January Rotation?

glogal1

Cathlete
Ladies: I know some of us are gonna be doing some type of January rotation to burn some fat and lose weight. My question is this: are you gonna wait to see what Cathe posts for January or are you gonna use one of her old rotations? If you are gonna use one of her old rotations, which one?

Thanks, just planning ahead....

take care:)
Gloria

Hey Gloria... I'm waiting to see what Cathe puts out. I've followed her rotations each month since September and I won't break with this unless she puts out something that doesn't meet my goals. I'm sure she'll have a real burner for us though. Looking forward to it!!:p }(

Hi Gloria.

I have done a rotation and a half (LOL:p) of Cathe's in the past and it was great!

In January, however, I will not be doing her rotation...I am giving freestyle training a try so I am doing my own rotations right now.

Hi FITMOM: wanted to ask you if the freestyle training is incorporating some cathe workouts or as is? Please let me know. I've got the book, I just don't know how to work cathe's tapes in there.

Also, I tried to view your pics, but it had a password?

take care:)
Gloria

>Hi FITMOM: wanted to ask you if the freestyle training is
>incorporating some cathe workouts or as is? Please let me
>know. I've got the book, I just don't know how to work cathe's
>tapes in there.
>
>Also, I tried to view your pics, but it had a password?
>
>take care:)
>Gloria

Hi Gloria,

Sorry I didn't see your post until now...I am doing freestyle using Cathe's work outs. I am just lightening my weights on all of the exercises to about 70% of the weight I normally use. I don't have the freestyle book and don't that much about it so I'm probably not doing it exactly right but it's good enough for me! My legs are definately slimming out!:+

If you want advice from someone who really knows her stuff, post a question for Carole...she's the freestyle queen of the boards!:)

Yikes, I'm not sure what the password is anymore! LOL I will have to go in and fix that soon!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.