PYGFO.... it's Friday!

queenmaynie

Cathlete
Good Morning fellow PYGFO gals...

Just a quick stop to say hi. I am about to go down and do the leg portion of my new DVD!!! Yup, it got here yesterday. I can't believe it since I ordered mine so late. You have to really give it to SNM for their fast delivery boy!! I am impressed. And, the slim case is awesome isn't it?? I really want to do the kickboxing part but I have to teach at 9:30, so maybe later when I get back. I only have one thousand other things to do, including going to see my boys play tonight!! But, maybe I'll just have to make the time.

So, who else did any of the new w/o's??

Lara, so glad you are feeling better!!! Everyne else, I'll BBL. Goodness knows I'll be needing some reasons to procrastinate on the packing...

Enjoy your day!! :* ( Is this smiley face blowing a kiss? I can never tell what it is supposed to be doing. Well, that was my intention, blowing you all kisses!)

:* back at cha' Vicki.

Since I just got through eating, I am going to "watch" Lower Intesity Step :) Then in about an hour I will do it.:)
I loved yesterdays workout, but the next time I do it I will use the heaviest weights I have. I was a little scared to be doing those squats with a heavy barbell at such a fast pace, but I will PMGFO and do it next time}( <~~my game face.

Lara- so glad your starting to feel better. By the time your workouts get there you'll be ready for them.:)

Vicki-since you are doing legs, your ankle must be feeling better? Or are you pushing it? Just asking, don't yell at me:eek: :p

Robin-did you like your LIS?

Edited to add...Hey did anyone notice that Cedie is having a problem keeping her shirt down in LIS?? Isn't that called a "wardrobe malfunction?" LOL!

Good Morning!

Today was 3 mile run and then Stretch Max#3. I got my new Cathes late yesterday and previewed most all of them last night! They look great! Can't wait! BC looks brutal! Has anyone tried that yet?

Vicki--Take care of that ankle! Have a great and safe trip. Do you leave today?

Michelle--LOL about the "wardrobe malfunction". I'll have to look for that.

Take care!
Gin:)

I went ahead and did the double cardio premix on HIS/LIS, fun, fun, fun!!! I can't wait to get my heart rate monitor back from Polar, I would love to know how high my heart rate gets during these workouts(I'm lazy, I know).

Gin, I have only previewed BC, I think I will do that tomorrow.}(
I wrote down your high fiber pancake recipe and lost it,;( would you mind
posting it again?:)

Afternoon Ladies,

I just did Lower Intensity Step. I found it was much easier than I expected. My heart rate didn't get too high and didn't really sweat too much x( (TMI for sure). I still really enjoyed it though. This would be a great workout for when you just didn't feel like killing yourself. I loved the shoulder,calf,and core workout. Instant burn }(

Vicki - Sounds like your ankle is better. That's great!

Michelle - What did you think of Lower Intensity Step?

Tess - Not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight. I'm torn between family and Cathe. It should be a no brainer but family won;(

Lara - Glad your feeling better as well.

Talk with ya tomorrow!

Carolyn

ETA: Gin - Have you tried Boot Camp yet? I previewed it and my first thought was NO WAY!!! You can be our guinea pig and try it first:eek: :eek:

Hi all. I'm planning on doing the BC portion of 4DS this afternoon. I'm scared to death of heavy bicep and tricep work.

Michelle, I did like LIS. When you are all done with the weight work on both LIS and HIS, Cathe says something like "Get ready for the next segment." Both last night and the night before I said "I thought we were done!" at that point. My DD was ROFLOL at me. I didn't notice the wardrobe malfunction, but I did notice how Cedie swings her hips in the warm up. She is HAWT. I wish I could move like her.

Vickie, when do you leave? We head to DC tomorrow about 6am. Yawn. Have a wonderful trip and think of us. Especially at the dessert bar.

Hi Carolyn, Gin and Tess. Tess, are you going to Lorie's Atlanta DVD preview party? Say hey to all if you are.

Lara, I'm glad you feel better.

Laura, did you get the new workouts?

Hey again!

Procrastination, that's my specialty. Noooo, I don't have 5 people to pack for! Noooooo, I don't have a house that needs to be completely cleaned so I can leave in peace. Yup, I have all the time in the world to just sit here and type the day away....

Hehe.

So, AAAAANYWAY, I get to the school to teach class today, and the owner of the place never showed up to let me in. So, I had students waiting in the parking lot, and I couldn't get in touch with anyone to open up!!So, instead, I came home and did KB/legs and then decided, in my infinite, ankle healing wisdom, to go ahead and do LIS/shoulders. Um, holy cow!! I'm tired now! Pretty good stuff. The only thing for me is when the moves don't go with the music. I am very musically oriented, probably from dancing all those years, and so even in my classes I freak out if we get off the music. I know most people could care less, but for me ( and actually, any dancers who take my class now that I think of it) when I get "off" the beat I have to hesitate to get back on. But other than that, I got a good workout. OMG, LIS was so fun!! I LOVE the Hip hop L-step!! That's my fav.

Michelle: I listened to you advice and went heavier with the weights on LB. My ankle didn't really hurt that badly. Obviously I am stubborn and no way can I not w/o, and today it felt much better. I took Ibuprofen before the w/o so it wasn't bad. It actually felt the worst during LIS. I like the sitting down outer thigh move with the band. That was kinda cool! I kept my ankle weights on for those. OH, and I did notice the "wardrobe" malfunction!

Robin: What are you doing in DC?? I LOVE DC!! I have been there 4 or 5 times and it is so great being in our nation's capitol! I hope it's something fun. I leave on Sunday. So, if I don't get to talk to you again ( you know, in Catheland) I will miss you!!! I'll be thinking of you as I lay on the beach in Bermuda. Or maybe as I lounge at the pool on the ship. Or possibly when I am in the spa getting my massage. Or dining in elegance... Oh heck, I'll definitely think of you as I beat down anyone who gets in my way of winning Bingo!!! Oh Yea, Bingo's my game!!! And this time, I'm winning the free cruise!!

Okay, I really should go now... MY DH stayed home because the boys have a gig tonight. He is being so good and doing all this stuff to help out, and my butt is sitting here at the computer. I really ought to go at least LOOK like I am being helpful. So, Gin, Tess, Carolyn, Lara, Laura and all others in PYGFO land, have a great rest of the day! MUAH!!

Well Vickie, thanks for thinking of us while you are resting your ankle on the beach, on the ship, in the spa or at Bingo!

We are planning on visiting Arlington and the National Gardens. DH has a DVD of a Natl Geographic special about Arlington and decided we need to visit again. If we have time, we'll probably stop at a monument or two. I don't think DD has seen the WWII memorial yet.

I have to go pack too. But just for overnight. I don't have to take beach stuff, spa stuff, ship stuff or Bingo stuff. Have fun Vickie.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.