Pure Strength vs. MIS

Joni O

Cathlete
Hi Cathe. Although I love all of your videos, I'm really debating about whether to get the new Pure Strength videos. I have MIS and BodyMax, and I know MIS is a strength workout and BM is for endurance. My goal is merely to have nicely toned muscles, and I'm not sure I need to work each muscle group as intensely as it sounds that Pure Strength will work them. I usually only manage to drag myself out of bed 4 days a week to work out and I only have about an hour to do it. Even if I only do each PS video once a week, I'd only have one day for cardio. Do you think the PS videos are a little much for my goals? Thanks.

Pure Strength

I think the Pure Strength series would provide yet another option to vary your workouts. The series is not about building huge muscles. It is about creating a balanced and defined figure. It breaks up the body parts so that you can put extra focus on any or all areas that you want to in a shorter amount of time. The leg tape is the only tape that is an hour(and I have even designed it so that you can do the standing portion on one day and the floorwork and ab portion on another. The other two strength tapes are just under 45 min. each. I have also put in some different exercises(in addition to the classic exercises)to shock the muscles. But if you are unsure about the series please wait to see what others have to say about them. I would certainly not want you to feel pressured into buying anything you are apprehensive about.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.