Pure Strength Rotation

dsa3

Cathlete
Hi there!
I will be receiving these tapes soon and wondered if there were a rotation for them! I also have power max, body max, step works, all step and step n motion 1, MIC, and MIS. I am very excited. I have been using Firm strength, tough tape 2, strong bear, super sculpting and am excited to try a Cathe rotation.
Thanks in advance,
Debra:7

Hi Debra,

I notice that this didn't get answered. Why don't you try asking it in the Rotations forum? There are some great, creative rotation's makers in there that can probably help.

When I do pure strength, I usually just do 6 days - 1 pure strength tape, then one cardio or step tape, then 1 pure strength, etc. and rest on the 7th day.

But I'm sure there are lots of suggestions coming in the rotations forum.

>Hi there!
>I will be receiving these tapes soon and wondered if there
>were a rotation for them! I also have power max, body max,
>step works, all step and step n motion 1, MIC, and MIS. I am
>very excited. I have been using Firm strength, tough tape 2,
>strong bear, super sculpting and am excited to try a Cathe
>rotation.
>Thanks in advance,
>Debra:7

I would do each tape once per week. If you want to focus on one muscle group per day, you could combine the upper body work from both PS and MIS. For example:

Day 1 - PS Legs and Abs
Day 2 - PS Back/MIS Back plus Step Works
Day 3 - PS Chest/MIS Chest plus All Step
Day 4 - Rest
Day 5 - PS Shoulders/MIS Shoulders plus Step in Motion
Day 6 - PS Biceps/MIS Biceps plus cardio portion of Body Max
Day 7 - PS Triceps/MIS Biceps

Crystal

Hi,

This is what I am doing with Pure Strength:

Monday PS CST
Tuesday Cardio
Wednesday PS BBA
Thursday cardio
Friday PS Legs and Abs
Saturday cardio

I am thinking about adding more cardio on a couple of the days I don't do cardio, but it all depends on time. I am also adding in Pilates/yoga 3-4 times a week in the evening.

Rhonda

When I do PS, I add a short cardio to each PS day, but I don't do the floorwork on PS legs or the ab work anymore. After doing PS Back and Biceps sections only, I do 10-15 minutes of leg floorwork on my own. I do Pilates style ab work after my cardio workouts on longer cardio days.

Jane

>WOW! Thanks for your consideration. I'll give it a try.:D

No problem. Focusing on a muscle group per day and combining two tapes gives you about 30 minutes of strength training for that muscle. If that seems like overkill, doing one tape every other day or working a single muscle group per day using PS is fine. Whatever works for you and your schedule.

Crystal

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.