Purchase 1 STS DVD???

g_lynn

Cathlete
Can (1) STS DVD be purchased? Last night, I was taking out Disk #10 and accidently bent it (without breaking it) so bad that it won't play. If I can't buy the disk I might try putting something heavy on it to flatten it out. I sure hope I can buy it...please, please, pretty please!!!

g_lynn

Can (1) STS DVD be purchased? Last night, I was taking out Disk #10 and accidently bent it (without breaking it) so bad that it won't play. If I can't buy the disk I might try putting something heavy on it to flatten it out. I sure hope I can buy it...please, please, pretty please!!!

g_lynn

I think Cathe mentioned once (in a blog?) that she did plan eventually to sell the discs individually. You might want to try e-mailing customer service with this question. Too bad about that disc, #10 is super tough--I thought it was the toughest of all meso 1!

I ended up putting in disk #1 so I could have music and then followed along except I used the excercises from the user guide that are on disk #10. Even without the disk and just by using the book...I'm feeling it today!!!

Thank you larks mom..I'll get in touch with customer service.

g_lynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.