ps series rearrange?

laurad

Dear Cathe,
I was wondering if it was OK with you ! (I mean, do you think it's OK) if I rearranged the order I do different body parts, using the PS series exercises.

FOr instance, for variety, I am considering doing chest/back abs one day.

Then biceps, tricepts the next.

And shoulders and abs again another day.

What do you think?

The reason is that I am seeing the best results when I use these tapes exclusively (rather than a mix of Voight, Firm or Body Bar tapes)... but I feel like I need to shake things up a bit.

THANKS in advance.

Take care.
Oh and by the way, I have a new lab puppy. She is awesome! But was wondering (and this is obviously off topic) if you have had problems with your dogs chewing things. Mine tore apart the cover on a new sofa....Aiya! (that's a hong konger's expression for oye vay! darn! or what can you do?!)

Sorry to be so informal. I've been doing your tapes so much, I feel like I know you.

Laura

Hi Laura!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Apr-26-00 AT 04:34PM (EST)</font></center>

While there are many ways to work your muscles and get great results, we designed and grouped the PS tapes to best compliment one another when used as is. However, if after having used them for a while, you would like to experiment and create a new rotation, I say go for it. There is certainly nothing wrong or harmful in doing that. You know that you can always go back to using them as is, if you are not getting the results you are hoping for by changing things around. Have fun!

PS, Enjoy your puppy. Like most pup's, labs are big chewers. They are a full time job aren't they? Sorry about your sofa but don't you just melt when you look into her eyes?

yes!!!

I do melt when I look in her eyes.

I bet you feel the same way about Eric.

Anyway, thanks for your help. Take care,

Laura

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.