Progress Pictures

A Before Pic

Okay, I found one picture out of hundreds that had been taken. That is it! I didn't realize that I was hiding from the camera so much. The shirt I was wearing was an XL, I think, and Logan is hiding all of my tummy fat, but there was alot of it, and loose skin. I don't like my butt now, and I HATED it then. You can tell by my upper arms that I was pretty solid.

Missy

RE: A Before Pic

Well you don't look like you had kids.
You look great. The hard work is paying off.
But,
WHERE DO YOU FIND TIME WITH 3 KIDS?????
Anne

Missy,.....the 3BS...brains, beauty and body ;)... you are a truly a winning combination. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures!

Robin:)

Missy:
You look great! you've got just enough curves to be a woman and your hard work shows. What I wouldn't give for your back and tummy!!
Congrats on your accomplishment.
Paula

Wow, Missy, you look fantastic! I want you abs, would you be willing to share them with me?! LOL!
Keep up the great work!

kathy

Congratulations Missy! You look awesome, hard work pays off and you have a lot to be proud of!

Your kids are cute too! ;)

physfitgal

You look FABULOUS! I would love to have your curvaceous waist, it is so feminine! You really do look great but your waist is your best feature...make sure you flaunt that every chance you get!:7

Seeing your baby in the sling brought back very fond memories for me. I used a sling with my kids too and I just loved it.

Missy! Damn, girl! You got it goin' ON!

You look amazing. Way to go on all your hard work!

Missy is truly stunning in person. And she's got the winning personality to match. :)

Angie

Missy! You look amazing! WOW is RIGHT! What an awesome feeling isn't it?? I am so happy for you! Sometimes I wonder why we put ourselves thru what we do, and then when I see the awesome results like yours, I know! Keep it up girl!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

It really is so encouraging to read all of your replies, thank you so much! I have been inspired by so many people on this forum, and have learned so much more about healthy eating and even "relearned" a few things. Thank you so much for your motivation and cheerleading!!!! :7 :7 :7 I know that I wouldn't have gotten this far if I was doing it all by myself... maybe I would have, but it would have been a lot harder and taken a lot longer. :)

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.