PROGRESS NOT PERFECTION: DECEMBER "GIVE IT YOUR ALL!"

nice job! I'm off to tackle pyramid upper body and work off some family related stress :-( or :) depending on how you look at it

First day back at work stunk!! It's been snowing all day, was a long, slippery ride home starting with getting stuck in the parking lot at work, then stuck at the end of my driveway, took almost half an hour to get my car into the garage and that was AFTER I came home, fed the dogs, took them out, cleaned the snow off them, and shoveled the driveway!

I was sick most of the holiday weekend, nothing major just felt cold, tired, sore throat, runny nose, never really got enough energy to workout. I saw myself in some Xmas pics hubby took, boy I'm such a chubster :( I'm going out of town this weekend to do Xmas with my side of the family aka the unhealthy junk-food eating side. So no workout this weekend, may just regroup after the holidays.

I did get 3 new workout dvds for Xmas, all non-Cathe, hope to preview them all this week and hoping that will motivate me to workout soon. It's my diet though that really needs work, I sound like a broken record...

You two are rockin' on your workouts! Good job and keep it up! Peng, Afterburn is tough, I modify most of the pushups. Andrea, Step Blast is long and tough, good job both of you on those!!

my first day back at work :-( but, Step Blast is done and I'm hitting the shower! Hope you all have a good (better?) day!

I did Prev: Fight Cellulite Fast cardio workout, which I found rather boring after doing so many tabata workout. The music was really uninspired. My parents came over for sandwiches they they took me to the library and shopping {I really needed milk!} The pictures I took at Christmas didn’t turn out well so I downloaded my Mom’s camera card and got hers. They bought me the KP Sunstruck knitting needles for Christmas but they weren’t shipped until the 24th so I’m waiting for them to come!!!

sorry to hear you guys are back at work.

Stacy, neither Hubby nor I were thrilled with how we looked in the pictures either. We made a list of 'the new rules'. Hope you are feeling better.

Hubby stayed home sick today, so this morning I tried to be quiet and let him sleep, but that's about to change because I need to exercise and finish the laundry, which includes washing the sheets hes' sleeping on.

I did Ripped to the Core, which I haven't done in several years. I think the workout would be better and shorter if there wasn't the demonstration and explination of each move beforehand. But I enjoyed it. Since my HR wasn't up I did the spider pushups, which I enjoy more than regular pushups.

I haven't allowed any pictures for the past year or two!

Up at 4:30 on a Saturday for gym style legs! :) went light on the weights; Thursday i went to a chiro for a myofascial release treatment for my tight hip, really helped but he told me to do light weights for a bit. no problem.

now off to work :-( Hope your hubby is feeling better today Peng! hi there Stacy!

I haven't allowed any pictures for the past year or two!

Up at 4:30 on a Saturday for gym style legs! :) went light on the weights; Thursday i went to a chiro for a myofascial release treatment for my tight hip, really helped but he told me to do light weights for a bit. no problem.

now off to work :-( Hope your hubby is feeling better today Peng! hi there Stacy!

hi girls! y'all still with me right?:p

yesterday was a beginner LIS day...woke up not feeling it but did get a workout in. Today I have another chiro appt and am hoping to tackle the body max 2 DVD i got from my mom!

Hubby has to go out of town again this week so I'm trying to spend time with him. We are taking down the Christmas tree, etc this weekend, too.

No XTrain yet but I have high hopes for todays' mail!

Hi girls! I'm back home after a long, fat weekend :(

I had to work today, also working tomorrow too, doubtful I'll have time for a workout. I'm glad the holidays are over and I can get back to some sort of "normal" routine.

I'm awaiting your XTrain reviews Pen, especially Supercuts and BurnSets!

So far the only thing "healthy" I've done recently is change my computer desktop background pic to a pic of a bunch of colorful fruits and veggies and previewed my new workouts. The one called Chiseled by Tony Massenburg looks really good.

I'm doing nothing tonight, never really got into New Year's eve, just another night!

See you all next year!!

hi Stacy! So glad you are back!

quick check in for the final time this year, I am pleased to report that i did my own premix of Body max 2, the warm up, first step routine, first circuit, all of upper body, abs, and stretch. loved it! what a great end to a year with lots of positive changes. See you all in 2013 :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.