Presale Order Problem -- Too Late Now!

normandy

Cathlete
I am a Cathe fanatic and have every one of her weight workouts -- from Slow & Heavy through the STS Mesocycles, which I do continually and to the exclusion of all other instructors. Last night I went online to place a presale XTrain order, and after filling in all the information, it said I had to click on shipping method choice. When I did that, it added a $4.95 charge, and I thought the shipping was free. I sent an email to [email protected] but never received any explanation or any note from them. I guess I won’t be ordering XTrain at all now, but am really disappointed about having missed the presale and not even getting any response from customer service.

Customer Support Problem

Sorry you had a problem, but the reason you did not receive a response from us is because because you sent your email to the wrong address. Our Customer Support address is: [email protected] , not [email protected]

Our ticket system will automatically send you a response when you contact us along with a ticket number so that you know that we have received your email. Our customer service reps worked extra hard on Monday during the hurricane and yesterday to make sure everyone was responded to a s quickly as possible and we are totally up to date on our responses.

I haven't seen your order, but it sounds like you didn't order the whole XTrain series. Free shipping is only offered on orders over $50. So if you were ordering one or two individual XTrain DVDs instead of the whole series it would explain your problem.

If you can contact our customer support reps at: [email protected] I'm sure they can help you.

Thanks so much for your response. I really didn't see the free shipping applying only to the complete set. Guess I have to start reading more carefully in the future :) Oh well, I suppose that's one way to save money.

SNM, I already ordered my X-train months ago:). Just wanted to say Thank you to all who worked through the storms to assist other Cathletes! I hope all of you are safe and your family members are too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.