Presale has now started

RE: When does presale end???

I am sorry, but what is the point of pre-sale?? Is it just to get the videos FIRST?? I will be able to order them in December, when they are finished, yes??

Help - Mass Confusion

Please explain the Terminator DVD again. Is it the SAME workout sections repeated over and over to make close to an hour workout? Or, is it DIFFERENT sections (but all the same length) from the different workouts repeated? The description sounds like there is, for example, and 8-minute workout that we ourselves do over and over to make a 56-minute workout. Is that true, or does the DVD itself contain a full 56-minutes of different sections that we follow Cathe doing?

Thanks for clarifying.

RE: When does presale end???

Hi,
Someone please correct me if I am wrong, but as I recall, there are discounts associated with pre-ordering.
Michele

When does the preorder sale end?? I looked I don't no if you did not post it or if I am just missing it. If anyone knows when it ends could you please let me know.

Thanks

Can weights be substituted?

Hello,

Will Cathe be showing us how to use weights as a substitute if we do have a medicine ball or stability ball?

I think I have enough equipment at home and do not want to purchase any more. I would like to know if we can use our existing props for the exercises.

TIA

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.