Premixes PLEASE

Blessed!

Cathlete
SMN/Cathe

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use premixes on the disk...
We love them, they make each workout so different, you are never bored like that...

Something like the 2006 series.. that is my favorite off all because there are so MANY options..

Please consider making premixes. PLEASE

:) (Did I say Please enougth) ;)

SMN/Cathe

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE use premixes on the disk...
We love them, they make each workout so different, you are never bored like that...

Something like the 2006 series.. that is my favorite off all because there are so MANY options..

Please consider making premixes. PLEASE

:) (Did I say Please enougth) ;)

Another PLEASE for pre-mixes! I often need a shorter workout (30-40 min) for time crunched mornings.

Hi SNM and Cathe:)

Oh yes, please please. Pretty please, I always love Cathe's premixes it makes it extremely versatile and great for various time limits workout wise. I love the premixes and I definitely vote for premixes. Maybe have like 3 or 4 premixes per type of workout, nothing nearly extensive as the bodyblast series. I don't want to be greedy just please consider adding premixes. Nobody does premixes as awesome as Cathe. :D

p.s. STS STrength Rocks, thank you for creating it!;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Another PLEASE for pre-mixes! I often need a shorter workout (30-40 min) for time crunched mornings.

YES! Shorter cardio premixes is what I want (and need). The only time I can do longer workouts is on the weekends. It's easy to add-on to cardio with another workout but hard to find a shorter, intense cardio workout. My CTX dvds will probably get worn out some day from all the use they get. :eek: Same with 4DS cardio.

I think it would also be cool if there was a fusion premix or dvd that had the blasts all in one spot. Maybe even option that you can blend together yourself? Plus have some nice mish-moshes that Cathe concocts? Oh I can't wait for this series!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.