Pregnant mommas check in 5/4-5/9

Hi everyone!

I have been missing in action lately. I am not feeling so good today. I have takn 2 Zofran and still feel the queasiness. I am hoping all these symptoms go away soon. I'm going to bed soon. I'll do personal tomorrow

Jen, your baby is growing strong! Nice picture. I'll get an US on the 20th and possibly a picture. Can't wait!

Susan, docusate is safe in pregnancy....so safe that it's included in many prenatal vitamins!

Jen! Yeah on the healthy u/s! They moved your due date up a bit?
Precilla, sorry you're not feeling well. My m/s is pulsating....I have some periods of relief. I'm so grateful to them.

My next u/s is Monday. We're praying for a membrane b/w the two babies.

I grew overnight. Seriously, my belly grew overnight. I will probably have to wear maternity pants to work tomorrow.

I have gotten some round ligament pains, which is so strange this early along in pregnancy, but maybe not with 5th pregnancy...and twins? Neverthless, it's strange to me.

I still have this disturbing brown discharge. It's "sticky". Weird. I don't want it. :(

Are you sorry you asked, Susan? :p

Last edited:
Melanie-I will be praying and thinking about you Monday!!!! No suprise you grew overnight there are TWO in there! I sure hope the dr can explain the discharge....how frustrating.
I have started having some ligament pain. Also, my right hip joint sometimes feels like its slipping out of joint. I had that with Haley too.
Not sure of todays workout yet. AFter a dog walk I'm thinking problaby step of some kind.
Hi to everyone. I need to go back and make a cheat sheet for everyone. I am very bad at remembering names!
BBL

Melanie- I agree with Susan, you do have TWO in there and they are healthy and growing! I will be thinking of you on Monday. Hopefully you will get some answers about the brown discharge also.

Susan- My right hip has been bothering me too. I have so many weird aches and pains but it will all be worth it. (Well at least I hope so.) :) Mu due date is now November 9th.

Hi to everyone else!

Jen-yes its all worth it!! When I was preg with Haley I had the worst sciatica and it was worst at night...and the last 2 months the worst heartburn. All in all I had a good pregnancy. This time around Im worrying alot more. After my tests I hope I can relax and enjoy it more.

Hey ladies,
HOpe everyoneis having a nice weekend. DH made me pose for a few pics...most my eyes were closed as usual!! But here are a couple and a belly shot. I will be 18 weeks on Wednesday. My dad sent me the roses. Didnt workout this morning...just wasnt in the mood.
How is everyone??

Attachments

• roses.jpg
    roses.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 18
  • haleybelly.jpg
    haleybelly.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 20
yay Susan!! I love your pics!
You have the greatest preg belly! So nice and high! Mine was so low - I was pregnant from the belly button down!:eek:
Haley is too darned cute too! Beautiful smiles on both of you!
You look adorable!
Give that sweet belly a rub for me!

Hi ladies,

I have spent most of the day sleeping. DH took me to TX roadhouse and I couldn't enjoy my meal, nothing seems to taste right. I managed to eat some ribs and mashed pottaoes though.

Susan, you look so cute and your DD is adorable. Nice pics, you both seem really happy!

Melanie, with 2 on board it doesn't surprise me you're showing already. We're are only a week apart and I can see the difference in my body.

Hi everybody else, I'll do my best to post more often

Cute picture, Susan. Thanks for sharing.

I had a bit more spotting today, then I have been. Still brown and scanty. It's really bothering me. I"m eager to find out what's going on---Monday is just 2 short days away, right?

DH is so sweet, he started talking about getting the babies room together. I"m not ready though. I gently told him it was too soon. Maybe when I'm about 20 weeks? I'm soooooo paranoid about everything.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.