Pre-Sale has begun!

Yeah! Do we get a discount on things like firewalker bands, etc?

I about peed in my pants when you said they are up today!

My Order Number is 100628!

Now I have something to look forward to when winter comes!

Last edited:
Done!

Order # 100643

It's a birthday present from my BF!!!:eek:

Can't wait :)

Marta

Last edited:
Ordered mine as well....can't wait for more updates on this as she and crew go along!

Your order number is 100675 ;)

Denise

Last edited:
Hi all,

Yep, I ordered mine. I was surprised it started today I was thinking it would be the 16th on Monday it would start but I saw this thread and hurried right over to get my order in when I saw it. I did get my order in and it says your order number is 100711:D YAY!!! Happy Dances all around~:):D:cool:

Nora

The page won't open :(.
Guess I'll have to be patient and stop tapping my credit card on my keyboard!;)

Yay!! Had some link troubles but it finally worked. Too many of us trying to push the button, I guess. :p #100713! :):):)

Nan

The page won't open :(.
Guess I'll have to be patient and stop tapping my credit card on my keyboard!;)

The posted link in this thread didn't work for me either. So, I went straight to Cathe's facebook page and that link worked. I'm not sure if you are on there, but the link is Cathe Friedrich - Athlete - Glassboro, NJ | Facebook

I got the page to load, but unfortunately, the site is so busy I can't place my order! Others can't either they are saying on facebook. Actually, that's prob why this post's link isn't working, the server is just bombarded!

It was so good just to see it listed to buy! Sooner or later we'll get through to place our order....and Happy Days it will be! :)

Gina

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.