Prayer Reqests

melanalyus

Cathlete
Hi gang. Anyone here who has heard my story knows that we've been working hard for about a year to sell our home.

We got an offer about 10 days ago and have been counter-offering an interested party. We just put our lowest possible counter offer in this morning. This is it, they accept or we move on.

Please pray with us, that this is the right party. That they will be outrageously blessed in this house, and enjoy many many years in this home.

Thanks for all your support!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I said a little prayer for you. I really hope everything works out. We sold our house last year and I know how stressfull the whole process is.

Candra

My prayers are with you. My home has been on the market for 2 years now and hasn't budged. Good luck. Glad to see you have some interest!
Manmohini

No reply yet, except our realtor wants us to accept their offer. She had no comment when I suggested she drop her comission accordingly, of course. We'll see what happens. I'm beginning my research on foreclosure. :( I will not keep the house through the Fall and it'll be a long summer if I have to continue to work 60hrs/week.

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.