PowerStep inserts?

getnfit@38

Cathlete
Hello, with all this talk about heel pain I'm getting a little nervous, so I checked out heelspurs.com and there was a product discussed there called the "PowerStep" insert. I was wondering if any of you guys have ever tried them or know of someone who did and whether or not it may be worth the investment?
Clearly, $30. is not a fortune, however, I'd really prefer not to spend that much money on a shoe insert that doesn't do what it says, however, if it is the miracle insert it claims to be, then no problem!
Does anyone have any insight on these inserts? And if you haven't heard of them, you can read about them at www.heelspurs.com
Thanks, Donna

I don't know about PowerStep inserts, but I've been using magnetic inserts since March of this year and I have gotten rid of the stiffness and other leg pains I had. I was afraid I would have to seriously curtail my step workouts until I started using them.

For what it's worth. Inserts can be very good.

Donna,
I had a problem with my feet last year & went looking for inserts. At Walmart I found heel/arch supports for around $5. I put them in all my shoes. They really helped. You might try searching Walmart, K-Mart or local drugstores first. I've also ordered some things from:
http://www.footsmart.com
Good luck! When your feet hurt your entire body suffers!
Kay

Thank you for the heads up, I believe I'll check out the link you suggested and invest $5. in a heel/arch support before investing $30. in an unknown product (I just hate to waste a buck!)
However, if anyone out there has tried these "PowerSteps" I'd still like to hear your input.
Thanks Kay, Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.