Powermax rocks!

Whoa...I got this from a lovely swapper and it is the best step tape!! I made it all the way through on the first try, thanks to Cathe's awesome cuing..this tape is sooo much fun!! I just had to share..I will never get rid of this one..awesome!!:D

I second the vote, you are so right. POWER MAX ROCKS I LOVE IT. I GOT THE CARDIO HIT DVD, AND I LOVE THAT WORK OUT.

HAVE LOTS OF FUN WITH IT:) :D

DEBBIE

I LOVE Power Max, too! I've had it for some time, and it's still one of my absolutely favouritye step tapes!

Maria

Powermax was my first Cathe. :)

I almost never use it, but it has sentimental value. I'll bet I do it once a year.

I did Power Max yesterday for the first time. It was a really fun workout and I burned 483 calories, very impressive! I've got all the Cathe's now and glad I do because they're all great.

Oh, and I forgot to add...love the music! Whoop there it is and Wild Thing...right when I thought I couldn't go anymore, the great music started and I got into it and kept going.

Hi Lora, I love the music too. Isn't that a great tape?. It might be older but great just the same. I like all the step tapes on that dvd.

Have a good Sunday

Debbie

I think the music is what makes me love it so much. I did Step Jam yesterday and I like it alot, but the fun factor is just not as good as Powermax, probably cause of the music..although it is intense too...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.