Power Hour Oldie but Goodie!

putz168

Cathlete
Was anyone else as pleasantly surprised by what a great three-workout DVD this is as I was? And how fun to see how Cathe, Rhonda and Brenda have changed. What an inspiration these women are. I have to admit it took me a minute to figure out "horses" were U-turns and "basketballs" were jump shots, but what a fun change of pace that Body Max was. I held off getting this DVD for a while but as several rotations included them, I decided to take the plunge. I'm thrilled I did!!

Beth

Power Hour is one of my all-time favorite Cathe's. I wish she'd come out with a PH2 one day!

This is in my current rotation-- I do Power Hour on Monday and then MIS on Friday which lets me lift with each body part twice in a week. Then I do cardio 3-4 times a week. Cardio is Drill Max, the Boot Camp on 4DS, the Kick box on 4DS and then a "wild card" (whatever I want). This is the first rotation I have "made" myself and I am going to stick to it for 6 weeks and see where it gets me. So far so good though!! :)

That is so true, I do have this DVD and I was surprise and said what I was thinking before I got it and I did not use it till 2 weeks later I try the MIS and I was sore the next day, I try body max LOVE IT as well,good one :) :) :) now is one of my favorites.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.