postpartum rotation

FitNurseRN

Cathlete
I would love a postpartum rotation could you make one for me. I am not sure if i should be focusing more on weight work or cardio. I still want to lose weight but tighten up again. I only have 3-4days right now to devote to working out so i would like to use them in the best way possible.

Melissa- I would suggest starting with Cathe's Beginner Rotation. That's what I did, I also did alot of walking, because it was so easy to put DS in the stroller and go. Have you read Cathe's own PP weightloss--Cathe after Baby? That's really inspriring. You will get there, just takes time.

Carrie

I'm looking for a pp rotation too. But the beginners kinda looks too easy. Time is of the essence right now and I'm not real keen on the stretching. I need to BURN FAT! I'm so lost on how to get started though!!

I've got 3 kids so if we go for a walk it's not a cardio walk. It's sloooooooow. I need to get my cardio done fast!

Do you have the Bodyblast Timesaver DVD?

I used this one all the time after I had my son a few years ago. It is great because the workouts are shorter, but really effective. It really helped get me back in shape. I think most of the workouts are around 35-45 minutes.

There is also an intermediate rotation if the beginner is too easy. if you need to get your cardio in quickly you might want to check Cathe's old rotation and look for one with a lot of circuit workouts.

Farrah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.